Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Name The Song Thread

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cheezeit74, Sep 8, 2011.

1. Ok, so this is how it goes.

Somebody will post a line of lyrics from a song, and not name the song or artist.

The next person who posts has to name the song and artist of the lyrics above, and then repeat the process by saying a line to a different song.

LETS SEE HOW LONG THIS CAN GO ON!

I'll start:

I've been roamin' around, always lookin' down at all I see...

2. I am way too fuckin' high for this right now.:cool:

3. Kings of leon use somebody..
    I tried to pay attention but attention paid me haterz cant see me nose bleed seatz??

4. Stolen from Africa, brought into America, fightin on arrival 8)

5. [quote name='"Jayjangle"']Stolen from Africa, brought into America, fightin on arrival 8)[/quote]

Your supposed to name the song above you then post one for everybody to figure out...

6. No song given.

She picks up the rice in the church where a wedding has been.

7. buffalo Soldier.

The first victim I had, she was a big one
    Big movie star, party girl, big fun
    She was the girl the media always picked on
    In and out of rehab every 4-6 months

8. Same song and dance - Eminem

"Instead of taking life for granted I feel lucky to be alive, good how I’ll feel inside
    And from now on we’re taking big strides"