Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Name the Bongs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Angel_Dust, Nov 10, 2008.

1. Can anyone name all the bongs for me describe um and post any pics pssible please and thank you

p.s. which one gets you higher and which one do you like the most and why?

2. One day whether you like it or not your going to have to learn to do things for yourself to be successful; why not start now by using the search button ;)

PS. it'll help your popularity if you educate yourself on your own time, then apply it to these forums, you know; an asset.

3. Name them?

Like Captain America? Anenome? Excaliber? Desert Storm? St. Patrick? Blue Moon?

Excaliber gets me the highest :confused:

4. :confused:im confused what is the point of this thread:confused::confused: fuck vicodin. If your talking about my bongs they are named sven and I'm too messed up to remember my other ones name. And my da buddha vaporizer is the big buddha and gets me high as hell. I'm still confused why you want to know this but whatever