Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

name the best type of weed you have ever smoked.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Toker420Smoker, Feb 25, 2011.

1. this thread is dedicated to naming the best strain you have ever smoked and why it was so awesome. show some pics if you have any. GO:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. The weed i enjoyed smoking most was Blueberry Jack!! Nice hybrid. A really happy high!!!

3. for me it would have to be sour D love the stuff

4. I had this strain called Cannabis, they also called it marijuana.

Best strain ever.

Ooo, that sounds like an excellent combination, and since I have jack and some blueberry, I think a salad mix is in order.

5. when i smoked SUGAR-SHACK...ive never been that stoned before in my life

6. all those sound fucking awesome guys. has anybody ever tried pandoras box?

7. Had this stuff called maui wowie the past week
    Lets just say that whole weeks happens to be one big blur :cool:

8. Black Ice.. whole night was a blur

9. love maui wowie, dank ass shit

10. A year or 2 ago I got a half of what I was told was Sour Master Kush. Shit was AMAZING, never came across anything like it since.:devious:

11. Was either between Jack herer banana kush or chocolate chunk

12. The best shit ive smoke is Blueberry Skunk. Medical shit from RI had me stoned for hoursss

13. top 3:

sour diesel
    durban poison
    lavender

all legit from california dispensaries. fuckin stoned :smoke:

14. my opinion on the best weed has changed like 5 times in the last couple months dunno man

15. Kinda cliche, but I'm going with sour diesel.

16. Sensi star
    Mr Nice <--- a 1/4 of this hiding in a jar deep in my dresser stunk my whole apartment up

17. Strawberry Cough

18. 1) Sour Diesel
    2) Strawberry Cough
    3) Chemdog

The Sour D if grown right is just sublime...

I've only had the Cough once, but it was enough to make it my favorite strain until I tried the SD.

And Chemdog get pretty popular around where I am, and every time it comes through it looks phenomenal and smokes like a dream.

19. either green goblin or purple monkey balls

20. the dankest i ever had was afgoo, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,