name that tune!!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by ::amateur::, Aug 16, 2002.

1. "carpentry isn't overrated, but the human trash that builds larger examples of non-human garbage definitely run in the realm of expendability"

2. the locust- Skin Graft At Seventy-Five Miles Per Hour

omg i so cheated on that one.. i had no idea.. anywho..

yeah.. this is a great song.. great band.. kudos to anyone who gets this one..

all around the long island sound your scratchy voice is dragging me down
    don't you know it makes no difference to me
    pack it up break it down
    it's all part of the frequency and sound
    wide eyed what was i to think not my problem surprised on this night what just happened

it's kinda a short song.. so that's the whole song.. happy hunting :)

3. thats so lame, man. cheating. I was stoked that somebody here liked the locust at first. lame wad.

4. woo.. calm down man.. its just a game

5. i know, you just got my hopes up, thats all. You should be drug into the street and shot, my friend.

6. wow. uh i hope thats sarcasm cause that aint nice. anyway IMHO, theres not a lot of poeple playing this thread anymore anyway...um the name calling i think has got to go..this is a happy forum, expressing your feelings is one thing...calling someone a lame wad and wanting to shoot their ass is another..im sure Ill have backup from blades on this statement.

7. kudos to you sensi :)

8. ditto sensimil....Peace out....Sid

9. that was sarcasm. why would I want to have somebody shot? I also didn't think the word "lamewad" was very offensive.

10. ::re-re-evaluating the situation::
    the lyrics you named, reefercat, werent getting named, just as mine were after a +? week.
    dispite that fact...someone was putting in their 2 cents..
    which (lol, again, IMHO) builds this board, you cant express much feeling (ie sarcasm, kidding) unless its somewhat personal etc, without using a lil wink or :jk: or some kind of (net) expression...so not for nothing, but that comment didnt seemed directed to anyone who was winking or joking either...

and besides this, all posting repsect due...again, not for nothing, but CertainlyNot, I believe, I gave up the answer to mine for you...so were..lol and are the next in line for some tunes...

11. i didnt understand that post...

12. i wasn't sure if i could quote myself.. but there's still a song here.. i would hate to have ruined the game, im sorry, lets just play..

13. c'mon guys!! cheat if you have to.. it's at a standstill!.. goodness my signature is long.. i might have to fix that.

14. I KNOW I KNOW! It's Hot-rod circut- weak warm..

wow.. i didn't think anyone would ever get that one amateur.. yeah me neither!

i guess i should post another song..

i get on the train and i just stand about now that i don't think of you.
    i keep falling over i keep passing out when i see a face like you.
    what am i coming to?
    i'm gonna melt down.

15. easy cheesy.. radiohead ~ black star..

here's one from me:

"So now, just get up off your ass,
    Leave all your treasures behind.
    Your son is comin' home with you to spend time.
    Show him how a good king should be.
    And don't ever forget the day,
    You turned your back on him and me,
    Still I stay"

(in case i was wrong disregard my lyrics) :D

16. yay.. someone got it! :).. not many people reply to this post anymore.. good job buddy :)

17. how about...

These walls are stained engraved with pain...You will find them under shadows, casting shame. Some it's all they'll ever know, Angels of the fortunate sons come and go. You may not. Entities pass in the night, Guardians and the Reaper fight ...the will to live shall win. Mares of hope ride through their dreams, blinding light awakens sleeping dawn... It seems It was all a dream...an endless dream.

(chorus)
    I will wish upon a star... I believe in you...And if my will has strayed afar, I rememebered you, will you remember me. Im the one you sentenced, Pennance unabsolved...Answer me, save my will. Have you forgotten me?

Pace the hallway blindman...for a million miles of stars his mind has seen. Think you may, he lives in darkness. We're the dark he's seen, the light of dream. Karen's been asleep forever I know she hears me she has so much to say. The machine shoots sparks through her eggshell mind...a tear streams from her face, into my hand, to my heart.

(back to chorus)

(bridge):
    I'm a fire without a flame, a helpless child without a name,
    with broken wings...catch me I'm falling...I'm a question with no answer ...who are you that takes my life away from me?.. unveil the bondaries of the black...

I had a dream I was you, strong as the fire in your veins.. and when I called out your name... I would remain, to witness the pain...I am beyond silent black, I will be back... As your guardian.

(solo)

Angels in white you have sacrificed... you witness and bury the pain...you walk hand and hand with the fear stricken child, to strengthen the weak and the lame...have you seen beyond the unborn...the pillar of pennance and lore... Perpetual journey into the realm... the sovereign servitor.

(chorus)

18. if we all followed the rules first of all there would be no smokers here and life would be lame...plus i didnt know his song. :)