Name that Quote!

Discussion in 'General' started by EuDxKing, Sep 4, 2008.

1. gonzo

2. hunter s thomson def. if gonzo is the hint

same quote as before:

I put every damn pipe in this neighborhood. People think that pipes grow in their homes. But they sure as hell don't! Look at my knees! Look at my knees!

3. you gone eat yo cornbread!!!

4. Half Baked?

"An individual who breaks a law that conscience tells him is unjust, and who willingly accepts the penalty of imprisonment in order to arouse the conscience of the community over its injustice, is in reality expressing the highest respect for the law."

5. crap i forgot the name of the movie but its with eddie murphy and another black comedian whose name i always forget and they go to prison.

6. MLK

“We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic cords of memory will swell when again touched as surely they will be by the better angels of our nature.”

7. Life.
    and are you serious?
    I'm disappointed with my self at not knowing that.

8. think early 90s cartoon....set in new york...i cant think of any others that won't give it away

incase you didn't see the original quotes it's
    "There's a reason I have a banana in my ear. I'm trying to lure the monkey out of my head"

9. oh i have another one for ya from an obscure internet show:
    "it's called the 80s, and it'll be around forever!"

10. no idea.
    dilbert?
    lol.

11. It was said by one of the few Republicans that actually wanted to free the slaves.... the hints are in there come on now :p

12. yep...

13. I believe this is Abraham Lincoln, but was quote by Danny Vinyard in American History X.

14. Yeah, his actual quote that he ended his inauguration speech with is a little too lengthy to get the point across so I never bother to use that one. And American History X is one of my favorite movies.

15. Now I'm not sure about this, but I think it was Strom Thurmond.

16. Yep, that was Abraham Lincoln. American History X is a terrific movie... I think I'll watch it while getting my cleaning out of the way today.

Try this one on for size:

I'm a Copenhagen junkie, there's a big ol' hairy monkey on my back
    And it just wont let me be
    Cause when I run out of chewin', I know I'm on the road to ruin
    Yes that Copenhagen's got a hold on me.

:p

17. That's Chris Ledoux. Right on, my man.

18. We have a winner! I've been listening to This Cowboy's Hat all day.

:D

This one is rather easy if you've studied the criteria at some point in your life.

"The hour of departure has arrived, and we go our ways — I to die and you to live. Which is the better, only God knows. Crito, I owe a cock to Asclepius; will you remember to pay the debt?"

19. Damn Durchii, you sure do find some good as quotes.

20. Aw, c'mon, this one is easy!

Keep trying!

:D