Name that Quote!

Discussion in 'General' started by EuDxKing, Sep 4, 2008.

1. i cant remember his name but i know who this is. he is dead.
    mcina or something like that

2. is that right?
    if so...some one else post a new quote.

3. Is that from space jam???? lol im fucked up right now it just seems right

4. *it was 2:28 and i've never been this high this early(shrooms) so i had to sober up,thought i would listen to some so i played each and every album i have, i was still high. thought i would run,yeah running would do. i ran around the blocks 4 times and i was still high, a nap yeah thats what i need i toke a nap woke up i was still high i looked at the time and it was 2:30*

the time i gave is wrong i guess< stoners memmory cant balme

5. He knows who it is, Terence Mckenna, so I'm just going to say that he's right on this one.

:D

6. The office duuuuuh, lord beer me strength.

"the reason i have a banana in my ear is to lure the monkey out of my head"
    i'll give a clue if needed.

7. "My spoon is too big"

8. first of all, thats from don hetzfelds rejected second, u did not answer where my quote was from! u lose

9. That was Dave Chapelle. All the others don't even seem familiar to me.

10. THATS IT...McKenna!!!!
    I am a chick btw lol

11. Eat some reds and try to calm down. Smoke some grass, shoot some fucking smack! Shit man, do whatever you gotta do.

12. the office is the shit.
    but i need a clue.

13. "******** is not a movie. It's a life. It's how it is. And I defy anyone to define where life stops and the film starts.... Or vice versa."

14. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

This one may need a hint.

"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted."

15. #36 wavy_gravy, Sep 5, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2008
    john lennon i think.

I put every damn pipe in this neighborhood. People think that pipes grow in their homes. But they sure as hell don't! Look at my knees! Look at my knees!

16. Yup. It was John Lennon

17. Here is one:

No man is so foolish but he may sometimes give another good counsel, and no man so wise that he may not easily err if he takes no other counsel than his own. He that is taught only by himself has a fool for a master.

18. any hint?

19. yea i have no idea

I put every damn pipe in this neighborhood. People think that pipes grow in their homes. But they sure as hell don't! Look at my knees! Look at my knees!