Name that Movie!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by HighSchool, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Damn too quick... You also forgot to give a movie.

So, "There's only one instant, and it's right now. And it's eternity."

2. A couple lines from my all time favorite movie...

"Cause this is for the girl who loves me. The girl who cares for me, for who I am, not what I look like. I wanted you to know what you'd be missing. You think I don't appreciate art. You think I don't understand fashion. You think I'm not hip. You think I'm pathetic, a nerd, a lard-ass fatso. You think I'm shit. Well, you're wrong. 'Cause I'm champagne. And you're shit. And till the day you die, you, not me, will always be shit."

and another...

"Oh...And I'm so happy you're happy. 'Cause all this time I've been thinking you were so miserable."

and a last one...

"Remember Pedro's penis?"

3. Waking Life?
    "In the fifth your ass goes down, say it"
    "In the fifth my ass goes down."

4. Pulp Fiction.

In a war there are many moments for compassion and tender action. There are many moments for ruthless action - what is often called ruthless - what may in many circumstances be only clarity, seeing clearly what there is to be done and doing it, directly, quickly, awake, looking at it.

5. Apocalypse Now

"Of all the weapons in the vast soviet arsenal, nothing was more profitable than Avtomat Kalashnikova model of 1947. More commonly known as the AK-47, or Kalashnikov. It's the world's most popular assault rifle. A weapon all fighters love. An elegantly simple 9 pound amalgamation of forged steel and plywood. It doesn't break, jam, or overheat. It'll shoot whether it's covered in mud or filled with sand. It's so easy, even a child can use it; and they do. The Soviets put the gun on a coin. Mozambique put it on their flag. Since the end of the Cold War, the Kalashnikov has become the Russian people's greatest export. After that comes vodka, caviar, and suicidal novelists. One thing is for sure, no one was lining up to buy their cars"

:smoking::smoking::smoking:

6. Lord of War.

Took you long enough to get here. Took you ten years to get to my house. Huh, what's the matter? You don't like my house? Does my house stink? That's right-it stinks! I didn't have no favors from you! Don't slum around me. Talkin' about your prime. What about my prime, Mick? At least you had a prime! I didn't have no prime. I didn't have nithin'! Leg's are goin', everything is goin'. Nobody's getting' no nothin'. Guy comes up, offers me a fight. Big deal. Wanna fight the fight? Yeah, I'll fight the big fight. I wouldn't wanna fight. Know what's gonna happen to me? I'm gonna get that! I'm gonna get that! And you wanna be ringside to see it? Do ya? You wanna help me out? Huh? Do you wana see me get my face kicked in? Leg's ain't workin', nothing's workin', but they go, "Go on, fight the champ." Yeah, I'll fight him. Get my face kicked in. And you come around here. You wanna move in here with me? Come on in! It's a nice house! Real nice. Come on in and move. It stinks! This whole place stinks. You wanna help me out? Well, help me out! Come on, help me out. I'm standin' here!

7. Sounds like it's from a Rocky movie, i can't remember which one.

"Surely, you can't be serious"
    "I am serious, and don't call me Shirley."

8. Airplane!
    Every time i think about that movie i come to the quote:
    "this was a terrible week to stop sniffing glue."

"Jesus, if this guy owned a funeral parlor nobody would die! "

9. Yeah man, that quote's easy. Or maybe cause I watch the Office religiously and Michael has made that joke 2-3 times.

10. Wall street

"11:15, restate my assumptions: 1. Mathematics is the language of nature. 2. Everything around us can be represented and understood through numbers. 3. If you graph these numbers, patterns emerge. Therefore: There are patterns everywhere in nature."

Have fun :rolleyes: epic movie btw

11. #132 macpride, Apr 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2009
    Pi, Darren is godly

28 days... 6 hours... 42 minutes... 12 seconds. That... is when the world... will end.

12. Donnie Darko. Just watched that last night.

1: You tell God the Father it was a kindness you done. I know you hurtin' and worryin', I can feel it on you, but you oughta quit on it now. Because I want it over and done. I do. I'm tired, boss. Tired of bein' on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. Tired of not ever having me a buddy to be with, or tell me where we's coming from or going to, or why. Mostly I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world everyday. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head all the time. Can you understand?

2: Yes, John... I think I can.

13. green mile

Before my time is done, I will look down on your corpse and smile

14. Troy.

Inside me I'm screaming, nobody pays any attention. If I had arms, I could kill myself. If I had legs, I could run away. If I had a voice, I could talk and be some kind of company for myself. I could yell for help, but nobody would help me.

15. johnny got his gun

• Jimi Hendrix deceased, drugs. Janis Joplin deceased, alcohol. Mama Cass deceased, ham sandwich.

16. Austin powers, not sure which one

"This...is my BOOMSTICK!"

17. haha army of darkness man:D:D:D

dont know if its already been mentioned but this is from my all-time fav:
    Which one of you nuts has got any guts?
    Is that crazy enough for ya'? Want me to take a shit on the floor? haha
    What are we doing in here, Chief? Huh? What's us two guys doing in this fucking place? Let's get out of here. hahaha i love this movie:smoking:

18. one flew over the cuckoos nest...one of my faves too

"you know sloth, if you sit too close to the tv, you're going to hurt your eyes."
    think pirate treasure and a little asian boy
    lol should be easy :D

19. Goonies.

I dig music. I'm on drugs!