Name that Movie!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by HighSchool, Feb 13, 2009.

1. the only thing that comes to mind is an old old movie called should ladies behave, but that's just because of the name...i doubt thats right

2. #102 Johnny Blazed, Apr 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2009

dude i just fuckin seen that movie, gotta be adventureland

how bout my sig anybody know what movie thats from?

• Like Like x 1
  3. haha i just watched that movie last night. its hot rod. mr rod kimble!

4. We are the all singing, all dancing, crap of the world.

5. Fight Club?

"Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard."

Trick question haha

6. Silence of the Lambs. Buffalo Bill

try this on for size.

"I used to be a heroin addict. Now I'm a methadone addict."

"I'm into leather."

7. Annie Hall, Woody Allen is the man. :)

"Why don't you just say it? I'm the worst toy-maker in the world. I'm a Cotton-Headed Ninnymuggins!"

8. Elf.

"That look was so gay. I thought Sam was gonna tell the little hobbits to take a walk so he could saunter over to Frodo and suck his fucking cock. Now that would have been an Academy Award worthy ending."

9. Clerks II i believe ...

"Spoof. Dope. Crank. Creep. Bomb. Spank. Shit. Bang. Zip. Tweak. Chard. Call it what you will. It's all methamphetamine. That's what I'm here for."

10. spun but no lie thanks to google... :D

"i cant believe that just fuckin happened"

11. I'm sure thats been said in alot of movies but maybe Boondock Saints is what you are looking for...

"Lastly there's Ape Boy. This rowdy crazy gorilla motherfucker likes to make his money the old fashion way. Car jackings, hijackings, jacking jackings."

12. "Man i got these cheeseburgers man"
    "I don't want any cheeseburgers"
    "Pleaseee man, i-i-i suck yooo dick"

13. Way too vague.

No idea.

Dont be a Menace, but its funnier in Menace to Society.

"How do you know boards will do anything?"

"Because they seem to have trouble with pantry doors."

14. That would be signs.

"Wolfman got nards"

15. Its from Big Money Hustlas.

Monster Squad. That movie rocks.

This is a hybrid. This is a cross, ah, of Bluegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent, and Northern California Sensemilia. The amazing stuff about this is, that you can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon, take it home and just get stoned to the bejeezus-belt that night on this stuff.

16. Caddyshack. Best golf film ever.

"I've got a hole in me pocket".

17. Yellow submarine?

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."

18. #118 pomangro, Apr 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2009
    "36 dicks! My girlfriend has sucked 36 dicks!"
    "In a row?"

edit- no clue on the below movie

19. Taken... I think thats what the dude says on the preview for the movie.

So, Jake, you're out, you're free, you're rehabilitated. What's next? What's happenin'? What you gonna do? You got the money you owe us, motherfucker?

20. Clerks

Blues Brothers

"Can't rain all the time", and I'm off to see the movie I'm quoting cuz as I sit here quoting it, it occurs to me that I love it and I've never seen it baked.