Name that Movie!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by HighSchool, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Goodfellas.

"Is that what you are? The most powerful thing in the universe and you're just a puppet following a script?"

2. watchmen

Dude, that is so fuckin' weak! How am I supposed to get a chick in that?
    Oh, don't worry, dude. You couldn't get a chick if you had a hundred dollar bill hanging out of your zipper.
    Yeah I could.
    No. Dude, you're a little bitch
    I am not! I don't even know why I hang out with you guys, anyway.
    Cause you're a piece of shit.
    I am not a piece of shit!
    Yeah, but you're a little bitch.
    Goddammit! I swear if you guys rip on me 13 or 14 more times... I'm outta here!

3. "So this is the result of baby-fucking"

Should be pretty easy, stoner movie.

4. #64 C Train, Mar 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2009
    Pineapple Express

W: She told me about the letters.
    G E: Letters? What letters?
    W: The letters. She told me about them. I know all about the letters. How do you think I know? She told me. Thats how I found out.

5. And the one above that was BASEketball.

6. the man who knew too little.

-Yo, did you not see that fucking red light, man?
    -Man, you think I give a fuck about a montherfucking red light? Faggot cops can't touch me. I'm out here smoking weed, speeding, all that, dawg. Fuck that. That's me. Untouchable.

7. belly yo but

I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream. That's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight... razor... and surviving.

8. Apocalypse Now

You'll never find, DUM DUM DUM DUM, a hairline like mine!

9. All about the Benjamins

I got news for you, pal. You ain't leading but two things right now: Jack and Sh**. And, Jack left town.

10. I got news for you, pal. You ain't leading but two things right now: Jack and Sh**. And, Jack left town.[/quote]

that would be Army of Darkness..

think prison and escape and capture and escape and the hole and escape ...."What we have here is a failure to communicate.":rolleyes:

11. C'mon. Cool Hand Luke!

Thanks for the dressing Paul.

"Well I would love to sell you some weed, Jeremy, but I'm at my fucking job right now. Obviously, because you called me at work, you know that I'm at my place of work."

12. Nobody got my one..

It was "Stand By Me"

Anyway here's a new one...

"Man goes into cage, cage goes into salsa, sharks in salsa... our shark"

Think Black & White

13. Forgetting Sarah Marshall Im watchin it right now

"The official toxicity limit for humans is between one and one and half grams of cocaine depending on body weight. I was averaging five grams a day, maybe more. I snorted ten grams in ten minutes once. I guess I had a high tolerance. "

14. Blow?

"I love lasagna. Its sooo good! and cheesy! you know who loves lasagna? garfield. man, that cat really loved lasagna..."

15. blow.

"What? You sucked on her titties?"

16. I already got blow!

"No, i was just trying to sound cool."
    lol Pineapple Express.

17. #77 Herb Enthusiast, Mar 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2009
    clerks?
    salsa shark...

"it might be the hair, it changes alot, the color thats why you might not recognize me"

18. you need a toe? i can get you a toe, Hell for an extra 10 i can get you a toe with polish by 12.

19. Eternal Sunshine

Big Lebowski

"Get outta here Dewey, you don't want no part of this shit..."

20. Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story

"So I was waiting for a pay phone when the guy using it turns around, and tips his hat like *THIS*. And who else could it be but...Emilio Estevez!"