Name that Movie!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by HighSchool, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Apologies for the double post,

Gangs Of New York

2. The chinaman is not the issue here. I'm talking about drawing a line in the sand. Across this line, you DO NOT... Also, chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please.

3. big lebowski

"I tied my own shoes once. It was an overrated experience."

4. coming to America
    Now for a funny one

"...but I wipe my own ass, I wipe my own ass!"

5. Big Daddy

"Get some sour cream and onion chips with some dip, man, some beef jerky, some peanut butter. Get some Häagen-Dazs ice cream bars, a whole lot, make sure chocolate, gotta have chocolate, man. Some popcorn, red popcorn, graham crackers, graham crackers with marshmallows, the little marshmallows and little chocolate bars and we can make s'mores, man. Also, celery, grape jelly, Cap'n Crunch with the little Crunch berries, pizzas. We need two big pizzas, man, everything on 'em, with water, whole lotta water, and Funyons."
    "That's it? "
    "Yeah, get me a box of condoms, and, what was that thing we used to eat back in the day? What was it... oh yeah, pussy. "

6. Gotta be Half-Baked

"One toke? You poor fool! Wait till you see those goddamn bats."

or

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

7. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas,

"man, i got mind control over deebo. he be like shut the fuck up and i be quiet but when he leaves i start talking again

8. Friday

Since the original post allows for general descriptions and not just quotes...

A government agent recruits the daughter of a convicted Nazi collaborator to seduce and infiltrate a group of Nazis in Rio de Janeiro

9. Notorious BIG!!! Nah just Notorious.

Alright.

"The reason I'm in town, in case you're wondering, is because of a Kansas City Shuffle."

10. #50 conciousness, Mar 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2009

Lucky Number Slevin.

Here's mine-

1: "I made a new friend today."
    2: "Real or imaginary?
    1: "Imaginary."

11. #51 Feelin'Alright, Mar 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2009
    "Stay gold, Pony Boy, stay gold."

12. Donnie D.

The ones from the outside...

13. ^^no quote or question?

"Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to keep on my toes."

14. Oh snap. I totally phased.

Third naked gun.

"You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting."

Not sure if he says wanting or wonting, both; I think, apply.

15. a Knights tale.

Behind every good man there is a woman, and that woman was Martha Washington man, and everyday George would come home, she would have a big fat bowl waiting for him, man when he come in the door, man she was a hip, hip, hip lady, man?

16. Dazed and Confused (my all-time favorite movie)

"I know all the reasons I shouldn't be here, but sometimes reasons don't matter."

17. Rounders?

"Just keep it still back there, lady, or we're going to have to, you know, shoot you. "

18. hmmmm.... dont know... since this trhead hasnt been answed in a while I'll start off with a new one.... whats this quote from?

"AAWHOOOOOO!!!!! NICE RASTA! PASTA! MAX MAN!"

19. Fargo.

Lawl, i can't believe i know this one, goofy movie! only two maxes i know; one is mad, the other has big teeth.

mine:
    "I want you to listen carefully. Jimmy and I are holding **removed** hostage.....

Here is what we want. 500 dollars in unmarked bills, a helicopter....matching sports coats...and a video cassette tape of gigi....are you listening to me?"

20. Too easy man the outsiders

"Guys would get into arguments over nothing and before you knew it, one of them was dead"

organized crime, by good guys