Name that Movie!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by HighSchool, Feb 13, 2009.

1. the warriors, i could never enjoy that movie, and i tried
    its just them running, trying to get home, the whole movie

Abe: Aaron, I can imagine no way in which this thing could be considered anywhere remotely close to safe. All I know is I spent six hours in there and I'm still alive... You still want to do it?

2. Primer.

"Stop eating my sesame cake!"

3. Congo

"Half of these gook whores are serving officers in the Viet Cong. The other half have got TB. Be sure you only fuck the ones who cough."

4. Full Metal Jacket

"Say officer, how do you get your shirts to stay that way? So... stiff?"

5. Walk The Line

"Death does not wait for you to be ready! Death is not considerate, or fair! And make no mistake: here, you face Death."

6. #446 HoneyDutch09, Jul 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2010
    BATMAN BEGINS!!!

Name THIS movie. A personal favorite of mine.

"Two weeks ago, we were house hunting. One day you're just driving along in your car, and the universe just points at you and says, 'Ah, there you are, a happy couple. I've been looking for you. I've been looking for you'."

7. The Mothman Prophecies

"Ain't no fuckin' ballpark neither. Now look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but, you know, touchin' his wife's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her Holiest of Holies, ain't the same fuckin' ballpark, it ain't the same league, it ain't even the same fuckin' sport. Look, foot massages don't mean shit."

8. Pulp Fiction.

"I had all these answers for her. 'He's misunderstood.' 'He's trying to fix the bureau and no one will listen.' 'He was born in the wrong century.' 'His father's a jerk.' I got a whole list. But you know something Sir, at the end of the day it's all crap. You ARE who you are. The why doesn't mean a thing does it? DOES IT?"
    "I... matter... plenty."

9. Breach

"Fuckin' chuck norris"

10. Dodgeball

"I ran. I ran until my muscles burned and my veins pumped battery acid. Then I ran some more."

11. Fight Club

"You know what? Maybe that'll happen. And if it does, I'll tell them I'm sorry and I'll live with it. But what's never gonna happen and what I'm not gonna do is have to apologize to a grown woman who comes to me and says: "I was kidnapped when I was a little girl, and my aunt hired you to find me. And you did, you found me with some strange family. But you broke your promise and you left me there. Why? Why didn't you bring me home? Because all the snacks and the outfits and the family trips don't matter. They stole me. It wasn't my family and you knew about it and you knew better and you did nothing". And maybe that grown woman will forgive me, but I'll never forgive myself."

12. Gone Baby Gone

I can't drive you around while you're killin folk, that ain't my job.

Tonight it is.

13. Collateral

Well, I'd certainly say she had marvelous judgment, Albert, if not particularly good taste.

14. Collateral

"This happens every time one of these floozies starts poontangin' around with those show folk fags."

15. Smokey and the Bandit

"Who am I then?"
    "A puppet."
    "And you're not? Or maybe you're my puppet. But like all puppets you think you're actually human. It's the puppets dream, being human."

16. Solaris

Two went down. One came up.

Wasn't my fault.

Well, you don't have to tell me. Most murders are crimes of necessity rather than desire. But the great ones... Dahmer, Gacy, Bundy... they did it because it excited them.

Don't you... I got nothing in common with them - with you! Don't you talk to me! They were insane!

Now you're talking semantics. What if I told you insane was working a 50-hour week for 50 years at the end of which they tell you to piss off. Wouldn't you consider that to be insane?

17. Con Air

What would you do if you had a million dollars?

I'll tell you what I'd do, man: two chicks at the same time, man.

18. Office Space

"Come on out. Oh, the weather outside is weather..."

19. Forgetting Sarah Marshall

Are you telling me that Robbie is your best friend?

Yes, and Hank Marducas.

20. I love you man

You are really good. I mean, you're like, a hundred thousand times better than like any apple I've ever had. I'm not Superman, I'm Supertramp and you're super apple. You're so tasty, you're so organic, so natural. You are the apple of my eye!