Name that Movie!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by HighSchool, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Hedwig & the Angry Inch. hahah fuck you, I'm going to guam!

"You mean I actually have freakin' sharks with freakin' laser beams on their freakin' heads?"

2. Austin Power's Goldmember, lawl.

"Jack don't you die you little pansy(said in tears)"

3. If only it was "Titanic" :laughing:

4. It was Four brothers.

5. i guess ill start it again since no one got the last one

person 1:Shit, this muthafucka's startin' to look a little seedy, man.
    person2: What's the matter, you particular all the sudden?
    person1:Hey, baby, I don't care if the motherfucker's growing hair just so long as we get our bread.

should be easy

6. Requiem for a Dream.

"I'm sorry I hit you in the face."
    "I'm sorry I threatened to cut your head off."

7. The losers? when they're in the SUV?

'I can't feel my face... I mean, I can touch it, but I can't feel it inside...'

8. Blow

"Oh, that's disgusting! But don't get me wrong... I have an erection."

9. the goods

­­­¨Oh, good Lord! It's unbelievable. It's horrible. I can't understand the reason for such cruelty. It probably has something to do with some bizarre sexual rage with the almost profound respect these primitives have for virginity. ¨

10. Cannibal Holocaust... nice

"Shut that cunt's mouth or I'll come over there and fuckstart her head"

11. Way of the Gun

''You want to know how I did it? This is how I did it, Anton: I never saved anything for the swim back.''

12. Gattaca

"I'd like you to tell me that you are a false prophet. I'd like you to tell me that you are, and have been, a false prophet, and that God is a superstition."

13. There will be blood.

"Gentlemen, the hopes and dreams of an entire town are riding on your shoulders. You may never matter again in your life as much as you do right now."

14. friday night lights

Aim small, miss small.

15. patriot (oh Mel Gibson....)

"Yes. I remember. Just a young boy... under the influence of drugs... who killed his entire family with an axe."

16. Think it's called Tell Your Family

"If you don't chew Big Red then fuck you."

17. Talladega Nights

" I have endured what no one on earth has endured before. I kissed the hands of the man who killed my son."

18. Troy

"Number 1, I don't remember how often I used to jerk off, but it was a lot. Number 2, I wasn't pissed off at my dad, even when I was old enough to know what he and mom were doing in the bedroom. Number 3, I don't look in the toilet before I flush it. Number 4, I haven't wet my bed for a long time. Number 5, why don't the two of you go fuck yourselves; I'm outta here."

19. basic instinct

-And that's what I taught, but a talking snake made a lady eat an apple, so we're screwed.

20. The Man from Earth. lol I forgot about that movie.

Well, right about now, Cleon's most likely got a nightstick shoved halfway up his ass!