Name that Movie!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by HighSchool, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Fear and loathing in las vegas.

Guy one(talking to guy three): Don't eat the eggs. We put LSD in the eggs.
    Guy two: And the water. I put LSD in the water tank.
    Guy one: What!? But we drank the water!
    Guy two: Yeah!

2. The Men Who Stare At Goats.

"That's the trouble with all you New York dope fiends, ya got a rotten attitude."

3. Requiem for a Dream
    "If there is a war on drugs, then many of our family members are the enemy. And I don't know how you wage war on your own family."

4. Traffic

"I'm talking about firing a little black midget. A small, colored, African-American small person. That's what I'm talking about. I'm talking about your face all over goddamn USA Today, that's what I'm talking about. I'm talking about 150 of these little motherfuckers all over the sidewalk out there. Holding picket signs and using bullhorns and shit like that. Screaming and hollering your name out. Unfair practices, get me?"

5. Bad Santa.

"Fuck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may."

6. fuckin fight club. what a bad ass movie, i was seriously thinking of popping that in moments ago.

which would be worse, to live as a monster or die as a good man?

7. i think that was in shutter island...

a teacher is yelling at a student for constantly being late for class, he tells the student to "stop wasting his time".

the student replies "i've been thinking about this, if i'm here, and you're here, doesn't that make this our time??"

8. ohhh ohhh ohh Fast Times at Ridgemount High?

9. you forgot to post a movie quote.:confused:

10. sorry man im pretty blazed.

uhh..

''your crazy man... your crazy..i like you, but your crazy man''

something along those lines lol.

11. Old School when he's talking on the tranqulizer? :laughing:
    This should be an easy one

"With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know."

12. #413 MrF4E, Apr 15, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2010

Suck that sleeve, dude! Fear and Loathing! :metal:

"As I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn't there
    He wasn't there again today
    I wish, I wish he'd go away!"

13. I'm surprised no one got this one...

Identity. :)

"Fish are friends, not food"

14. Kinda vague without the accent but Finding Nemo.

Guy 1: Are you cussing with me?
    Guy 2: No, you cussing with me?
    Guy 1: Don't you cussing point at me!
    Guy 2: If you're gonna cuss with somebody, you're not gonna cuss with me, you little cuss!
    Guy 1: You're not gonna cuss with me!
    RAWR RAWR RAWR

15. Hey High School! Doood!

" I think you get a free go now" bump! :wave:

16. Is this "The Fantastic Mr. Fox"

17. Guy 1: Do you know what today is?

Guy 2: Tuesday.

Guy 1: This is my cat's birthday today.

Guy 3: I don't see a cat in here. I'm sorry. Did you let it out by accident?

Guy 1: No, because he died three months ago, okay? So now who's the funny guy?

Guy 3: I'm sorry?

Guy 1: Today is his birthday and it is a tradition that on his birthday I get up extra early and make him his favorite kind of dessert.

Guy 2: Don't worry, bro. Your cat's going to heaven.

Guy 1: Yeah, maybe. Maybe he went to heaven. He was a little fucker. He could've gone to hell.

18. pineapple express!

i will be surprised if anyone gets this:

And then there were the crypto-homo rockers: Lou Reed, Iggy Pop, David Bowie who was actually an idiom working in America and Canada. These artists, they left as deep an impression on me as that oven rack did on my face. To be an American in muskrat love, soft as an easy chair not even the chair, I am I said, have I never been mellow? And the colored girls sing... doo do doo do doo do doo... but never with the melody. How could I do it better than Tony or Lou... HEY BOY, TAKE A WALK ON THE WILD SIDE!