Name that Movie!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by HighSchool, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Shogun Assassin

Don't worry I've not hit your vital parts. I don't want you to die in here, ruining my sacred chapel and my home. I'll make sure you die somewhere else, you'll die slowly after my Hundred - Pace Palm!

2. ^Clan of the White Lotus.

I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

3. dirty harry

these 2 lines are from the same movie

"England. Typical. Even drug dealers don't work weekends."

"-Why did you keep the gun?
    -I know it sounds silly now, but it was my favorite.
    -You better not let the other guns know you have a favorite."

4. Layer Cake.

" There's no money, there's no weed. It's all been replaced by a pile of corpses."

Much better drug movie imo.

5. yeah lock stock and 2 smoking barrels was wayyy better
    that movie is a classic. I liked layer cake because it was like james bond with drug dealers hahaha

"I know a guy who walks into a bank with a little glass bottle. He tells everyone it's nitroglycerine. He scores some money off the teller, walks out. On his way out, the bottle breaks, he slips on it and knocks himself out. The "nitro" was Canola oil. I know more fucked-up bank robbers than ones who know what they're doing. I doubt if one in twenty could tell you where the dye pack is. Most bank robbers are fucking morons. "

6. since no one answered it, Gladiator

person a: what's the last thing you do remember?
    person b: my wife
    person a: that's sweet
    person b: ...dying

7. Memento! Such a sick movie. total mindfuck. great to watch when youre high

"when I want advice about a good Planet of the Apes film or maybe how to get the resin out of my bong I'll come to you ok? But I am not gonna take romantic advice from somebody who cannot spell romantic or advice... or bong."

8. out cold.

"the reefer butt is called a roach, because it resembles a cockroach"

9. All I could think of was the seminar in Fear & Loathing In Las Vegas.

"There's something heroic about him, he doesn't look like a killer."

10. The Killer, only reason I know that is because I listen to the Wu

"A man can be an artist at anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. _______'s art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece"

11. Man on Fire ^^. Love that movie. :smoking:

12. ^didn't post a quote.

"See! I told you so!"

"No, you said "wet shirt don't break," not "piss shirt bend bar"!"

13. Shanghai Noon.

"But I, being poor, have only my dreams. And I have spread my dreams at your feet. Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams...I assume you dream"

14. #334 damncrazylegs, Dec 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2009
    equilibrium, awesome movie

"One things for sure now... no one can ever go home again. never"

15. red dawn

"i hope you get a virus bitch!... you and your computer!"

16. How High.

"There can only be One"

(slashes guys neck and a ray of light comes out)

17. Highlander

"They claim their labors are to build a heaven, but their heavens are filled with horrors. Perhaps the world isn't made. Perhaps nothing is made. A clock without a craftsman. It's too late. Always has been, always will be, too late."

18. Bleach asylum?

"The only downer is everyone's got the same idea. We all travel thousands of miles just to watch TV and check into somewhere with all the comforts of home. And you gotta ask yourself... what is the point of that?
    And as for traveling alone, fuck it. If that's the way it has to be, then that's the way it is."

19. Actually my quote was from Watchmen.