Name that Movie!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by HighSchool, Feb 13, 2009.

1. #301 J. Watson, Nov 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2009
    american beauty, for some reason (edit- was forced to see it in theaters) i remember when that movie came out

my above quote still stands

2. Nineteen Eighty-Four.

"I wanna show you a trick mother showed me when you weren't around. Used on special occasions like this. Ah, oh yeah, one more thing; I'm glad you changed your last name you son-of-a-bitch!"

3. wizards.

"I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day"

4. The Little Rascals

Seriously, do you like service yourself ten times a day?

5. Ha Zoolander

-Boris the Blade? As in Boris the Bullet-Dodger?
    -Why do they call him the Bullet-Dodger?
    -'Cause he dodges bullets, Avi.

6. Snatch.

-"Fat guy in a little coat"
    -"Housekeeping!"
    -"The rotary..gurters...Ahh I'm retarded."

7. #307 lar20, Nov 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2009
    idk the movie above me lol

"If you scratch our back we'll scratch yours."

"the funny thing is my back happens to be located on my cock"

8. the movie above you is tommy boy with chris farlee
    and your movie is superbad!

how about this movie?

"Who the fuck are you? I should remember you? What, you think you like me? You ain't like me motherfucker, you a punk. I've been with made people, connected people. Who've you been with? Chain snatching, jive-ass, maricon motherfuckers. Why don't you get out of here and go snatch a purse. "

9. carlitos way :p great movie

"i have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and im alll out of bubble gum."

10. they live!

"Guy gets on the subway and dies. Think anybody'll notice?"

11. Collateral

"I know your works. You are neither cold nor hot. So because you are lukewarm, I will spew you out of my mouth. You can build your filthy world without me. I took the father. Now I'll take the son. You tell young Vallon I'm gonna paint Paradise Square with his blood. Two coats. I'll festoon my bedchamber with his guts. As for you, Mr. Tammany-fucking-Hall, you come down to the Points again, and you'll be dispatched by my own hand. Get back to your celebration and let me eat in peace."

12. Gangs of New York.

"The past can hurt, but the way I see it, you can either run from it, or, learn from it."

13. lion king

"I know you have received orders from our commandant, which he has received from his superiors, to dispose of the population of this camp. Now would be the time to do it. Here they are; they're all here. This is your opportunity. Or, you could leave, and return to your families as men instead of murderers."

14. Schindler's List

"...After #3 left, I took on pupils #4 and 5. #4 in fact was older than #'s 2 & 3 and he practiced the Lizard Style. The lizard is a very agile and nimble style, and particularly effective at climbing. When it's mastered properly, it enables a man to climb like a lizard. The 5th pupil, he practiced the Toad Style. 4 & 5 knew each other, but never met the other 3. The Toad Style is immensely strong, and immune to nearly any weapon. When it's properly used it's almost invincible...It can even bend solid metal."

15. i have no clue... haha

16. Haha I'm sure almost nobody here will know where that quote is from, but i do. I've still got that movie on VHS from a while back. "5 Deadly Venoms". It's still a kick ass Kung-Fu movie.

"Good morning! How is everyone? Its now 6am. Time for sleepy heads to wake up! Heres the list of your dead friends in the order they died..."

17. ^Good job, really didn't think anyone would get that.

18. battle royale

You got two choices. You leave quietly, we take the body. Or, you can stay, we beat the shit out of you, we take the body

19. I'll say Stand By Me

Whatever comes out of these gates, we've got a better chance of survival if we work together

20. Dunno. Here's one just for the sake of keeping this thread going:
    "They will pay...with rivers of blood."