Name that deficiency?

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by OptimusKryme, Feb 14, 2019.

1. She's a GG #4. Growing hydroponically. I've had 3 grows in the past without issues. I think my city did something to the tap water because this is happening on more than one plant. I've been supplementing Iron/Zinc, but it only seems to help a little. PH is always very close to 6.0. Using General Hydroponics trio.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

2. Are you adding calmag?

3. may need to let your pH increase up to 6.1-6.2.

4. I just added some calmag tonight. I'll update if I see a change.

5. Only change you’ll see is it not creepin up ur plant but it looks like it already made it to the top those spots won’t go away. Calmag will help with dense buds.

6. phosphorus maybe , flowering uses it up.

7. I would suspect the water quality as well. Especially since you mentioned previous grows without issues.
    I would try boiling the water to help clean it. Or boil pot and collect steam water to use. I would also try clean rain water if available.

8. 20190216_202040.jpg Man I got these same spots on 1 out of 4 plants all being feed the same I doubled the cal/mag no improvement??? Long story short I have not gotten to the bottom of it and she's almost done now and really turning out nice I would still like to know what it was?

9. Man, I am having issue too. I am growing indoor hydro. (Critical Mass) I trimmed all of the large fan leaves off a few days before i started flowering. I am 2 weeks into flowering and the stems on my plant are turning RED...
    And the leaves are looking tired and light in color. (Meaning Light Green)

Besides me being new to this, what is my problem?

Attached Files:

10. That kind of looks like heat stress. The way the leaves are razoring out... Have you measured your temps? How close is your light to the planty?

• Like Like x 1
  11. This is my setup.

Attached Files:

12. The heat in the room during the day is between 75 and about 78 degrees. At night it goes down to about 68 degrees.

13. If your pH was 6.3, you wouldn't have this problem.

• Agree Agree x 1