Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Name that Bud!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by D3F4ult, Nov 15, 2011.

1. #1 D3F4ult, Nov 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2011
  2. The strain name? Are you serious or are you trolling? -.- There's no way you'd be able to tell by just pictures.

3. Looks like intergalactic haze x mexicali brick kush

4. super dooper purple lemon thunderfuck that has been exposed to cold temperatures during growing

and

maui mexican schwagg dingleberry bud.

obviously.

5. I believe the First to be, Grand Daddy Purple. The 2nd is LA Confidential. Its more so Im going to post all the different kind of bud I go through, and what It's suppose to be, and ask everyone OPINIONS on it.

6. marijuana

thread/

7. Oh, you mean what people do all day over in the Stash Jar - Grasscity.com Forums ?

8. i wouldnt be surpised if the first one was gdp, that looks similar to gdp ive gotten before. im not sure i believe ya on the second one, it looks like good bud but la confidential sounds like an exageration.