Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Name ONE thing you would give up weed for

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cantigo, Jun 18, 2011.

1. haha i have been wondering the same thing. Why the fuck do we need our titties. ill remove them for like an ounce of some dank or something haha

2. sex and the right to modify my body.

3. #43 devilzlettuce, Jun 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This makes no sense bro lol

4. A certain girl.

5. Okay, color me curious...What modifications would you like to make? Are we talking Modern Primitive type shit (which I guess you could do now, so...:confused:), sex reassignment, sci-fi type stuff like extra arms, etc.
    Stoned minds want to know!:D
    p.s. I am NOT a guy that passes judgement, or would, for any of the above and probably a lot more.

6. #46 devilzlettuce, Jun 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This made me lmco (laugh my cock off) I think he means like putting stainless Steele balls in his eyebrows or a metal spike Mohawk or silicone designs in his arms under the skin or slicing his cock down the middle like a hot dog

7. Your sig makes me lol.

8. My study abroad, since it's in a country where someone who tries a joint once is considered the same as a meth addict.

9. Immortality, eternal happiness, etc

Or pussy

10. Before i quit.I would first have a few doobies then munch on this...:yummy:.

Attached Files:

11. I would give up weed for other forms of THC found in dispensaries.

12. I'd give up my weed for a good grow setup and a couple seeds :D:D

I try to make it a point that whatever I do in life, won't have to be given up for something else. I don't want to give up one thing for another, I'd rather just work harder and have both.

13. I would "GIVE UP WEED" for CASH !!!!

14. Funny you ask. I gave it up month ago for a job. Maybe I'll return someday to The bud.

15. I'd give up smoking for love most likely.

16. Id give up for money, and my own island

17. 7 minutes & 500 words
    with this CRAZY woman
    i used to know...
    complete peace of mind maybe?

18. i would give up weed for more weed

19. I want a vagina and a dick. I want to be able
    to have sex with myself.