Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Name one thing you would change about weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Canadian Bud, Oct 11, 2010.

1. I'm not talking about price, or it's legal status. What would you change about the high?

2. Absolutely nothing...

3. One hit would get me high for the whole day, and no burnt out feeling.

4. Tolerance disappear

5. well tolerance, and the ability to completely turn off its smell whenever i want

6. #6 Raseri, Oct 11, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2010
    Tolerance.

7. I wish the high gave every user the mental capacity to create world peace in the simple act of 5 minutes of contemplation.

Oh wait, it does!

8. wow wtf...

I would change the fact it stays in your system for so long 3 days tops would be the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

9. To get stoned after only one hit.

Other than that Mary J is perfect. :smoke:

10. if you changed it, it wouldn't be mary jane:mad:, shes perfect:D

11. I wouldn't change it, but in theory, It'd be cool if you could control the smell of each bud. Like, if I want it to smell like apple pie, or vanilla...

that'd be cool...and tasty :D

12. The fact that almost every drug in the world cleans out of your system in like 3-5 days but heavy marijuana use can take up to 30 days to get all the THC out :(

13. 1. Tolerance
    2. How long it stays in System
    3. Legal

14. Haha yea the price sometimes is a pain, but maybe those times when your connect doesn't come through ?

15. I was worried for a second that no one would say that....

16. Yeah, I'd have to go with how long it stays in your system.. Wish it was out in 3 days!

17. No tolerance!