Name of the Strains?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MagikWand, Dec 2, 2008.

1. What makes AK47, AK47 and Cheese, Cheese??? I see on the city all the time where people mention they're differnt strains and hybrids of one strain with another, but how can you tell the difference? Is one strain like another or completely different, and obvious that they are different? Is it difference in smoke? or Does it look one way than another strain? I just want to be able to see what strain i may be growing or what others may be growing.

2. Just like there are different strains of apples that grow different colors, flavors, sizes, etc.; different strains of of mj can vary quite a bit in size, color, structure, high, bud density and the list goes on.

3. Just names the breeder gave them. All marijuana plants have their own special traits just like humans, each one is unique in some way or another. Indica or sativa, how long it takes to finish, the colors of it, etc, etc.

Im not really sure what makes up AK47 but real UK Cheese(clone only) is just a special phenotype of Skunk #1 from the late 80's grown by some crew in England called Exodus. The cheeses(Big Buddha and Greenhouse) in seedform has been crossed to Afghani and Homegrown Fantaseeds' version that just won 2nd place at the cup is UK Cheese crossed to Afghani and then crossed back to Skunk #1.

4. WOW! thats preety cool. Really interesting.:smoke: Theres just alot of strains out there. I wanna know it all! ha:D

5. Just keep reading...