name my puppy

Discussion in 'General' started by boarderbob, Jan 23, 2005.

1. yo city!!!
    my mom just brought home a puppy he is about 1 foot long and about 6 inches high he is really fluffy with curly hair and is white with black spots he has a cute little face and hes awesome he needs a sweet name and i know you guys are creative and will think of excellent names.

thanks peace

2. po- thead i got it from the simpsons where homers perscribed to weed

3. haha, thats awesome, po thead lol thats great.

4. Trinity, I named my sisters puppy that and it's a sick name.

5. Steve...people names on animals make me laugh

6. that sounds real funny i like it i would love to have a dog named steve

7. Cheeba.

8. my dog just got put to sleep yesterday and her name was Fergie.
    What kind of dog is it? ive never heard of a fluffy dog with spots. sounds like a pomeranian got mixed with a dalmation lol.
    Namy him that dog from 101 dalmations, pongo. or the girl one if its a girl i dont remember that name.

9. Lol I just had a quick flick over my music library and came up with these names:

Yoda, Beastie, Mushroom (I like this), Jehst, Rodney, Chester, Jimi, Zeppelin, Parker, Osker (My fave), and Quest.

Some real names in there, aswell as some strange one, they seemed a good selection.

10. I'm gonna go with...

Constance Israel villa Lobos

^ the product of grass.

11. vash (the stampede)

12. Aww, I'm sorry Namynam. :-(

I'd say freckles, just cus i have a similar-looking dog with that name. My cat's name is Mr. Patel, but i can't take credit for it, he came with the name.

13. kitty
    floof
    hotdog

im out of ideas now

14. bubbler
    tokey
    blaze
    buster
    kujo
    echo
    dodger

:smoke:

15. name him dutch......my friend had a dog named dutch who was shot in the face by a police officer during a drug raid......poor fella......RIP dutch......

16. i think samson is cool
    thanks city