Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Name my pipe

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SaskKush, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Name it

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nssUvS8NgT8]Name it - YouTube[/ame]

2. Why would you want us to name it? Naming your piece is one of the best parts of getting a new piece. Its your piece, you will be enjoying it, and its just much more fun and original to name it yourself.

3. I always name a pipe by its looks or by the experiences I have with it. If you don't come up with one from the appearance, down the road something will happen to give it a name, and it'll really mean something. Asking us to do it is kind of like telling us to name your dog or maybe even child. Just not as drastic.

4. name it on your own by the looks, for instance mine is clear with small pink and orange spirals, so I named her Crystal

5. I usually name mine by the way they hit, or maybe by something funny or cool that happened while you were using it.

6. I'm thinking "Rushdog Pancakes McDoodlerooster."

It's a pretty obvious name when you think about it.

7. #7 ColorsLookFunny, Jan 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2013
    What that guy said. My first bong was ghetto as fuck it was a gatorade bottle, a emptied pen, a socket, and tape. Me and my friends came up with what we would consider to be a ghetto little kids name, Felipe. (No racism intended)

8. call it DOUBLE DRAGON

9. name him willis

10. Wesley pipes

11. The chinese penis extravaganza.

12. Don't name it without havin an experience with it first plus
    New pipe syndrome is a disorder in the universe that for some reason causes newly purchased pieces to mysteriously disappear or get confiscated or (God forbid) break

13. Im with kiefsweat on this one.It looks a hell of a lot like a dick.Just name it Richard and tell the people that meet the pipe they can call it dick for short.

14. The best part of a new piece is naming it. I just usually pay very close attention to things that happen with a piece's first use and usually a name comes from there.

For instance, watching Step Brothers outtakes gave me the name "Galco". Getting smashed on Franzia Chillable Red named my big red acrylic water piece. Just be creative.

One that didn't take as much work though was a deep-green water pipe I named Elphabong. Bonus points if you get the reference.

15. looks like a rotch/fire dick haha

(bowl is the balls and the tip is the mouthpiece)