Name my piece? :)

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by t0xik, Feb 27, 2013.

1. I got it for 25$ here's some pics of a fat rez bowl I smoked with a couple of friends last weekend. The bowl is suuuper fat btw :smoking:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Still don't understand why people can't name their own pieces. Something will come to you eventually.

3. I got nothing man sorry...

4. cause this is more fun :)

5. It's a ritual around here to smoke a few bowls out your new piece by yourself, then some way or another, it just comes to you. My first bong was first His Royal Freshness, then went to The Fresh Prince, and now he just lays in a duffel bag on my floor, downstemless. Then there was a long stem bubbler named Gandalf the Green, another long stem bubbler named Satan's Cock, a small pipe named Fuzz, another bong named Slime, and then my current 19 perc glass bong named Bill Nye, or Baby.

6. leopard scrotum

7. Blueputa

8. Looks like a poisin dart frog pattern almost, so maybe poisin dart? Lol, Im not that good if it aint my own

9. u should name him frank.

10. I prefer Jimmy. If it breaks you can yell "NO JIMMY NOOO" lol, a little joke in my group