Name my new BoNg!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ElStanko, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Here she is, looking for a good name for her, got it at maverick smoke shop in LA, Local work, will be getting an ash catcher shortly

Attached Files:

2. #2 MMM3, Mar 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2012
    The Mortar. Because the circ in the fat part of the tube looks kinda like a shell sitting in a mortar tube.

For me, though, it's impossible to name a piece without smoking it.

///M

*edited*

I we have established that it's a circ. My B.

3. [quote name='"MMM3"']The Mortar. Because the splash guard in the fat part of the tube looks kinda like a shell sitting in a mortar tube.

For me, though, it's impossible to name a piece without smoking it.

///M[/quote]

looks like a circ, not a splash guard

4. You could be right... I can't really tell.

Either way, it looks like a mortar shell that's about to launch. And the name fits because I'm sure that mother bombs the fuck out of your brain. hahahaha

///M

5. Your right bout that. Puffin so clean right now

Ya photography isn't really my art, I'm gonna sleep in the mortar a few days see how it fits

Attached Files:

6. You do me proud, blade. The greatest honor a man can receive (other than complimentary blowjobs, we're all adults here) is to name a piece for a fellow blade. I hope the name fits.

///M

7. how about maverick? good piece name

8. gotta revive a dead post but where on earth did you get that mav glass container? Ive seen a few and want one

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Buttbuster or assblaster

10. Top gun

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app