Name MY box!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by sensimil, Oct 4, 2002.

?

name THAT coochie!

1. Jewel

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. MaryJane

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. el gato los pinoche

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Tabitha

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Norm

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Oochielakaka

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Voice of reason

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Lawrence

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Julia

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. other...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I saw someone was searching for this. come on. fess up. :p

2. the big queefa\'

3. maaaaaan! why didnt anyone tell me about this thread?????

i\'ve missed so much. this is almost better than choich!

4. honey luv suga muffin.

hahah, what about willow. short, sweet, and associated with \"pussy\" willow....

5. lol I like that..

im in bed with some chick..and I tell her I named my thang..she asks, oh yeah what is it? \"yours\" lol..aaah....

6. you know what, Ive thought about it, and I think Im gonna have to pass :p lol
    i think its just the wrinkles...

7. Actually, it was me. I had forgot about this thread for a while and then remembered it for some reason yesterday. It was on like page 10 of pandoras box. I also replied, to bring it back to the top, and now my reply isn\'t there. Oh well, at least the thread is back and kicking.

8. lol! :) allright! im so happy we have a fessor-upper :p lol I was wondering if someone was gonna come clean...

;) good deal!

9. Great thread...talk about new lives!

After much thought, I\'d name it Nannook (of the South) because:

it sounds like Eskimo nookey

its a feast that\'ll last thru a long cold winter, and.....

it tastes like fish!

LOL!

10. LOL...no offense meant to your box, Sensi\'s or anyone elses, it\'s just an old guy joke about going down under...

As some o\' the other stoner chicks know I am a big fan of going south and know from experience that it does not at all taste like fish, but why not have some fun on an fun thread...

No offense Sensi! ;)

PEACE

11. (Buzz doing his best Austin Powers voice) Yeah, Baby, Yeah!!!

12. sorry buddy, thats for my girlfriend and girlfriend only!

btw its always funny to see some of my retarted threads pop back up again. so who was it this time?? :p fess up!

13. t\'wasn\'t me, but I voted for lawrence!! It reminds me of of the quote in office space \"I tell ya what I\'d do man.....two chicks at the same time man....\" Is that what you would do if you had a million dollars sensi? :D

14. Are you kidding? Sensi doesn\'t need a million dollars to do two chicks at the same time; all she needs is volunteers. Oh, imagine that, I\'m from the Volunteer State...LOL! :p Love ya, Sensi girl!!!

*LOL!!! Damn, Grim posted that in October. You\'re thread keeps getting resurrected due to the poll. We apparently haven\'t decided on a name yet. :p

15. lol only a year later, let me answer your question :p
    actually, two girls is too much for me. My girly now is enough for me :) But if, to get a million dollars I had to be with two girls, then Ill be taking volunteers...how bout we meet at the Church ya\'ll!! Rumjilly wanna carpool?

16. we\'ll see about that ! :p I just have to catch you on a good night and have to keep the tequila and beers flowing... :D

plus... that would just even up the score if ya know what i mean.... ;) :::smiling at you kiddo:::: haha

its been a long time since we\'ve had any marker fun togeather.... tell your Gf to stop being so awsome all the time and start sharing a lil... k bean... ?

we need ta cause a rukkus for the sake of the good ole days...

17. im sorry, id have to see it before i name it

jus kiddin

you should call \"her\" shaqueefa

18. OK now youre just sounding like every guy Ive ever come across knowing me a little who I have mentioned to, I have a girlfriend,
    get over the mashed potatoed macaroni and cheese!!
    :rolleyes:
    but GEEZ keep the 1500 and tap flowin dammit!

ziggy, Ive got to be honest, you see how \"shaq\" in the name is there..hmm..yea, hun, that just gives me the hee-bee-shaq-jee-beeeez!! bleh! lol :)

19. *streaks through thread*

weeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.