Name MY box!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by sensimil, Oct 4, 2002.

?

name THAT coochie!

1. Jewel

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. MaryJane

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. el gato los pinoche

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Tabitha

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Norm

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Oochielakaka

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Voice of reason

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Lawrence

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Julia

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. other...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lawrence Cooter McCunny the 3rd!

2. mccunny haha..

yeah i could go some some sweeeet sweet juicy lucious lips right about now. damn i need some ass.

3. How about stinky pinky:)
    or silver pearl :D

4. hahahahahahah

I voted for Lawrence yesterday....

5. it just rolls of the tounge!!!!:D:D:D:D!!!! its got to be voted for!

6. NOOOOOO........you can\'t call Sensi\'s coochie Lawrence!!!

That isn\'t right....it doesn\'t roll off your tongue....SOOOOO.....Sensi\'s box should be named......

OOCHIELAKAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it\'s ever staring ME in the face, that\'s what I\'m going to call it!!!!!!

7. oochielakaka rolls off the tounge too....and i know a short black dude named lawrence..so the association factor would be bad.....so, oochilakaka it is....

and if its ever starng me in the face for whatever strange reasons....id do one of two things.

8. SHORT black dude named lawrence good association cause he\'d probably be the perfect hight to meet the the \"new\" lawrence (if that\'s what u decide upon)

what about P.R. for the name?

9. im going to post the reply im pretty @uckin high

10. I saw a comedian talking about how a male obviously named the vagina, because if a girl named it \"it would be something beautiful, yet powerful, like excelsion!\" They then went on to say that vagina sounds more like a disease, (picture a very congested, nasally voice) \"I can\'t come into work today, I have a terrible case of vagina\" Just thought you all should know...and btw oochielakakais the best, though lawrence is funny. And dirtydingus was definitely onto something with Lawrence Cooter McCunny the 3rd.

11. !!!! kickass.

12. Holy shizit Sensi....

My mom just bought that poster....the one in your av....

Too bad you\'re too young for my mom, I\'d hook ya up ;)

13. aawwwww, lol! your mom kicks butt!! :) thats great!

14. What about Chihuli? I thought of that in the shower this morning, It beats the hell out of Lawrence.

Only I think it should be used more lik \"my Chihuli\"
    Asa in lick my chihuli, who rammed a stick up your chihuli?, etc...

15. hey you know I do kinda like that..hmm....

chihuli...chihuli....hmmmmm....

chihuli....hmmmm..mmmmm, chihuli..

mmmm chihuli.....

yummy chihuli....

16. I think that\'s good too, too bad i\'m indecisive on about everything. But i\'m not sure if anyone has seen that Taco Bell commercial, it\'s pretty old. There is a song or something and at the end it goes: My chulupa! But in this case it could be: my chihuli!

17. I was just thinking about it and I don\'t know how that thought popped into my head this morning ;)

18. What?? No one likes BOB? As in bob up n down. haha

19. hahaha

i just dont think the name for a cooch should have the letter B and O in it.especially in close proximity to each other.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.