Name MY box!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by sensimil, Oct 4, 2002.

?

name THAT coochie!

1. Jewel

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. MaryJane

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. el gato los pinoche

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Tabitha

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Norm

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Oochielakaka

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Voice of reason

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Lawrence

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Julia

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. other...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. I voted jewel!!! It should be your jewel or the jewel for a lover!!!!!

2. so far oochilakalaka is your box\'s name..hahaha..

of to roach pipe..i secretly love roach weed

3. its no secret how much i love a bowl full of roaches ...

all stripped of there noughty little papers...

4. Oochielakaka is funny. but jewel would be nice. lol..i dunno why the hell i voted for lawrence. NORM?!?!?! lol btw secrets about roach weed kick ass! hehe i have a secret too...oh no wait, I already said how I liked it...

5. well i voted for Jewel too. I was trying not to think about sex, i was talking to my gf and i really don\'t have a chance to be alone with her for a while, so i\'m not gettin any for a few months, ... ahhhh., and then i get online and all i see is sex sex sex, errr damn you people.... damn you. Well anyways, i love going down on girls, i\'ve been told by 3 diffrent girls that they never had a guy go down on them close to as long as i was. I get caried away. Sweet sweet cherry pie. I\'m going to have to think of a name for my girlies honey pot.

6. I know!!!! a lot of my girl, that are just :( friends, say the same thing or the guys dont like going down at all!!! I just wanna be like........aaaaaaaaaaaaah girl!!!! just gimME a chance!!! lol. oh and about the sex sex sex, yeah I think its just a lot of talk!!!! lol well at least for me. for now. lol. i hope. oh god i need a girl..

7. i like jewel! i can\'t think of anything. it just seems sick when i see it typed by me lol!

8. my box has made it back up again!! lol I totally forgot about this post. haha. made my morning!

9. Well......what are we calling your box, now, sensi????? Has it been named or are you still unsure....or do we just call it what we want to? I still like oochielakaka myself...for the record!

10. i think we all could invent more appropriate names if we saw what we were naming

or at least some measurements

11. OOOOOOOOCHILAKAKA!!!

well..yes, yes i am...

12. hmmm I suppose you can call it whatever you want ;) I wouldnt mind what you called it if was staring you in the face!

13. that sounds odd...to have a coochie staring at you...with like..eyes and eyebrows, and a nose and stuff...kind of unnerving.

14. yeah but how bout those lucious lips?! mmmmm...

15. i could kiss some lips right about now.

16. What about Cooter?

17. how about poonanny

18. hahahahahahaha all I can think of is the dude in Dukes of Hazzard that always popped out of the hood of the car...jack in the box is now Cooter in the box??

19. i think the box is cooter

20. hahahaha who the hell is voting for lawrence?!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.