Name MY box!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by sensimil, Oct 4, 2002.

?

name THAT coochie!

1. Jewel

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. MaryJane

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. el gato los pinoche

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Tabitha

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Norm

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Oochielakaka

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Voice of reason

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Lawrence

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Julia

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. other...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jungle Jewel You should name it jungle jewel.

That would tell all about the type of fun waiting inside!

RMJL I would let you vote but you seem to be having an attitude lately. What\'s wrong with ya no sex?
    Maybe you should change the name of your box from Butch to something more femenine. You might just feel better!

2. I don\'t have a name for my genitals- am I a freak? But If you want a name then I think the name should suit the look or personality- show us what we\'re namin... no? Ok (I really HOPE that you got that as a joke because I\'m not that vulgar.... well not all the time.... ok from time to time...).

In any case I think that \"concavia\" would be a great name...

3. Bud Head, you\'re pushing it with me....watch out...I can be brutal.

4. I wouldn\'t want to push the redheaded queen! A person would have to be a complete fool!

I know you can be brutal. Your the one with a bullwhip that has your name engraved in it!

5. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT !!!!

6. i love tacos!

7. I\'d say something Latin since the Spanish language just rolls off the tounge, like ummmm Esmerelda, or Paquita.

8. im too high...right now itd just be honey pot..

this weed is some kill...ive stayed high for longer than ever -_-

9. mmmm. taco.

10. i LOOOOOOVE eating out

burger king is good:D

11. Pink Tacos sounds delicous. Got any for me?

12. RMJL I posted your vote for ya honey. The least i could do for ya babes!

13. lol im liking the oochielakaka more n more...
    its got that hawaiian coohcie ring to it.. sweet!

14. lol im liking the oochielakaka more n more...
    its got that hawaiian coohcie ring to it.. sweet!

voice of reason: BK? its the flame isnt it?

15. no no...bk was just a front..to cover the plain and clear fact that i had previously stated..that being the point at which i used unnecessary words in THIS post to explain how in the previous post i love to go down on girls, but, i simply said, i loove eating out, whereas, going to a fine establishment such as bk, or micky dees, is known as eating out...so , i said bk to throw you off..

HELL YEAH ITS THE FLAME...im a pyro..thats why im gonna be a firefighter:D

16. burn those pubes!!!!!! burn pubes! burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn!

17. this thread is starting to smell fermilar!

18. JENKIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

HES GOOOOOOONNNNNEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

werrs lerry?

19. awwwwwww.....who voted for Jewel?! lol....secretly i liked that one...i dunno why....but it sounds sweet at the time...that and the voice of reason plugged into the elctromagnetic hummer cigarette generator running these bananas floatin round and round in the not stop spinning mind of mine....so....? fess up? lol ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.