Name Ideas for Production "Company"

Discussion in 'General' started by MisterWhyte, May 17, 2012.

1. So I've been throwing around these ideas with myself of a name for a production "company" I want to start. I put company in quotations because I'm the only member of the company as of now but isn't that how companies always start? Anyway, I want to see which of the names is the most popular among random people (some of them are weed related so there might be a bias here).

2. Big gypsy lol

3. Purple Plant Productions Fa sho

You fresh outta college?

4. In university at the moment actually. Taking some spring classes right now too. Not really for anything related to this company though.

5. C'mon guys, more votes!

6. #6 Bro Mango, May 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2012
    Im gunna vote again..

Now know that this is coming from someone who has worked with a thousand different fucking production companies..

Think Factory (Cant tell you what the showis cause it hasnt aired yet but we picked it up for 15 episodes or something like that)

Dickhouse (Jackass)

Sun Never Sets (Top Gear LA)

BTA productions (Was Bait Car Atlanta)

Purple Plant will work the best cause you can take it any way you want.. Documentary/Comedy/Reality anything..

Other ones not so much...

i worked with one called uh..

fucking Top Hat Productions... no lie.. british dudes lol

Its gotta pertain to what your doing.. So whats your actually project? Or the direction you want to take the company in the future?

7. Prestige worldwide..wide...wide.

8. How about 4i Studios, I see there's a website called that, not sure if it's trademarked or not though.

9. Logo idea for PPP
    [​IMG]

10. Should it be more conservative like that? Or more youthful... :O

11. Conservative. 90% of people wouldn't recognize that as a baby weed plant which is good.

If you go to youthful.. people will be skeptical about your ability to complete the job.

12. Purple Plant Productions definitely jumped out at me, and I'm really digging the logo. But Big Gypsy Studios isn't a bad name either.

13. Hahah I'm surprised so many like Big Gypsy Studios. And yeah Mango, I chose the little seedling plant because it's so unrecognizable. People who might be totally against pot will probably even like the image, and just see it as some unique purple plant. That vector is actually based off my own little purple plant :D (thread in my sig)

14. Old MacDonald productions
    Holy shit...

15. What about GreenHouse Productions