Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Name help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fortwenryholic, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Ok at school in the morning all of my closeist stoner friends. Theres me, Kylan, Cris, Katy, arron and louis. We all meet up at a round table in the corner of the lunch room. We call ourselfs the Stoners of the Round, I named Sir. Smokes alot Kylan is named Sir.Smokey Arron is (Ok not with ours but he demanded it) BodyGaurd. Ok now to the point of all this shit, I need help with Katy and Cris's names (B.T.W they have been going out for like 2 years ;)

P.S if this is badly messed up typeing its becuse HOT BOXING MY CLOSET IS FUN!!

2. Your not 18... You will probably be deleted for this. good luck though.

3. How fucking corny can you get? And "Sir Smokes alot" is the most unoriginal name.

4. I failed 7 grade and 9th grade I am a 12 grader next year

5. They stuck thats all I can say

6. Maybe spending more time studying and less time thinking up childish pseudonyms would be in order then.

7. Oh, you're psychic are you?

8. And how did you come to this conclusion?
    Colleges have lunch rooms... and you have friends in colleges.
    Maybe he's just immature.

As for the lame thing. IMO it's kinda lame. Just call yourselves by your real name. If you call someone "bodyguard" or "sir smokes alot" while smoking weed with a few other friends, you'll look retarded.

9. My bad everyone... I just figured the extreme immaturity correlates with being underage. I know of NO adult that would do this?

10. What's wrong with being immature? And did you ever think that there's more ways to be held back than just failing? I had to repeat 7th grade because I got expelled, and I know for a fact that fourtwentyholic had to repeat 9th grade because of absences.

And what's wrong with giving each other nicknames to screw around with, original or not?

11. #11 Slurms McKenzie, Apr 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You bumped a 2 year old thread?!?

12. i was held back a year becuase my birthday was 1 day late for sign ups .

13. Um call the boy "Stones-a-holic" and the girl "Tokey"

Best answer you're going to get that doesn't involve calling you underage and being held back.

14. #14 Slurms McKenzie, Apr 19, 2011
    Dude do you know this thread was made 2 years ago?

15. Couldn't help it, all the current threads suck

16. Why is this here? and why do we keep replying? needs deleted lol

17. #17 Slurms McKenzie, Apr 19, 2011
    True I've been thread hopping all day today
    I've been on true or false, GC confessionals, and recognize the blade above you