Name for my stoner puppy?

Discussion in 'General' started by gallimaufry0, May 25, 2010.

1. Oh is that a labrador retreefer you got there? Maybe an afghani kush hound? How about a burntrees mountain dog? Blunthound? Bull Maspiff? A Bordro Collie? Piff Bull?

Alright I'm done

2. Cheech
    Chong

3. Thriller Phil
    Killer Phil
    Wavy Gravy
    Phil
    Trucker Phil

4. I like Baxter personally. I second that notion.

5. Thunder. (short for thunderfuck hehehe)

6. i like kilo & indy.
    or paul :hello:

7. I know everyone was saying marley, but i have always felt that along those same lines ziggy would be a better name

8. a good name : Rick

9. just popped in my head out of nowhere...Bark-a-dank..lol

10. Puff Bull

11. He is growing up!! Five months old and starting to hover over his buddy. He's a bit of a clutz, goofy, smart and couch potato. He loves to eat everything :cool:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. what name did you choose for that cutie?

13. DRUM ROLL PLEASE

I happen to have the best stoner puppy name ever stored up in my brain. Let me get it out and dust it off for you...........

JACKPOT

Good, right?

14. i know this is an old thread, but my friend named his dog Swisher and i thought it was an awesome name.

15. RICK JAMES BITCH!!!! IM RICH!!!! I was watching that tonight hilarrrrrrious

16. dang it I need to start looking dang old threads I didn't know this was an old thread and I wanted her to name her puppy Jackpot it's the cutest dog name ever cuz you can call him Jack, you can call him Pot. And Jackpot. It's adorable. And you can say I hit the jackpot with this one. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    dang curse you old threads curse you