Name for my bowl contest!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by XHitTheBong420X, Jun 27, 2009.

1. Ok stoners^_^, im thinking of a name for a metal bowl i will be getting tommorow. My first piece, so im excited XD. If you think of a name, reply to this topic with it please! im lost! ill tell you who won at midnight tonight.

2. lol idk metal bowls arent normaly very creative so its hard to name them. the iron giant? :p

3. Metalocalypse; for the win.

4. if you name it, it will break

5. lol, i don't name any of my pieces. not for this reason though.

6. I think pics are needed to properly name a piece.

Steely Dan would be funny if you know the origin of the name.

7. You gotta use it to name it. Have fun with your first piece. It's metal so you should be able to keep it for a while. It'll be sentimental.

8. this.

or Voltron.

9. commander queef

10. I like "Iron Lung" so far.. two hours and 23 minutes remaining people! more more more!

oh yeah here's a picture. this is the same one im getting, nothing special: [​IMG]

11. smoke with it than name it yourself

12. how bout metalacolypse, iron lung is pimp tho

13. it's my cousins. he can't smoke anymore, so he is giving it to me. ive smoked out of this quite a few times mate^_^

14. buy a glass piece, then name it.

15. i thought and thought, and the winner is...
    METALACOLYPSE!
    hehe, ill call him acolypse for short.

thanks schizophrenick.

16. Yeah sell the bowl to a little kid and step up to glass, but hey a free piece is a free piece so to power to u.

17. thanks mate, and i think im going to keep this piece. considering it's my first, i want it to be a little sentimental:]

Thanks everyone. ill post a pic when i get it.

18. no problem.

now go watch the show. new episodes in november. seasons 1 and 2 on dvd. funny as fuck when high.

Metalocalypse Central

19. +1

metal always leaves a nasty taste in my mouth.