Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Name foods that you have used.......

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tinkerbell26, Nov 21, 2008.

1. pot oil or butter in? Did you get a buzz? How did it taste? Who did you serve it to?

2. #2 drummersince99, Nov 21, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2008
    brownies
    cookies
    chocolate truffles
    THC pills
    oatmeal
    mac and cheese
    apple pie
    lollipops
    chewing gum
    pizza
    tea
    coffee
    banana bread
    garlic bread
    spaghetti
    ice cream
    vodka

not one of the foods above tasted bad. some were bought from cali med dispensaries, some i made at home. i always eat them with my stoner friends. med dispensary butter is very potent. I would say with med butter 3 brownies to a veteran stoner and they will be knocked on their ass. the high from 3 brownies lasted about 6 hours for me and my friends.

3. Wow.

I read the title and thought this was going to be a very different thread.

:hide:

4. rofl someone has their mind in the gutter :p

5. rice krispies and ramen noodles.

6. lmaoooooooo i will post that kind of thread in pandoras box :D

7. chewing gum? How did ya do that?

8. Haha, I totally loled off this.

Your mind was in the same place as my own.:D

9. i got the gum from a dispensary in sacramento. it was a mint gum with thc in it. it was pretty good, took acouple pieces to get high

10. Cheese quesadillas, peanut butter/chocolate syrup burritos, cookies, fried peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

11. How do you fry a pb and j ?:confused:

pb and chocolate burritos??? LOL i need the recipe to this one too plz :D

12. Mashed potatoes! Great stuff:hello:

13. You put a pb&j in the fryer.

14. With the butter do you taste the mj? Thats whats stopped me from cookign with it. My friend and i for halloween made mj brownies we tasted the mj...of course she had some strong stuff(haze).

15. which dispensary? I always go to CWC on X and 14th, they're so awesome

16. that sounds GOOD, howd you make them??

17. im fairly certain it's cheese + weed, put in the oven on maybe 200ish, try making a normal cheese queso first, lol then make a dank one

oh yeah, put it in a tortilla :smoking:

18. its been a long time since i bought the gum.the club i got it from got closed down. ill rememebr the name eventually. the last clubs i went to were marconi and doctors orders

19. #19 Miss Does, Nov 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2008
    brownies... rice krispies treats... banana bread LoL ask hempress about that one :D

edit... oh yeah brownies were alright.... treats were good :D i get flash backs of them occasionally depending on what batch my dude has :D take a hit and its like eating it all over again

20. I've used chex mix

it was the shit :smoke:

and of course brownies :)