Name calling...?

Discussion in 'General' started by SWPitcher42, Oct 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I got warned for name calling?? WTF? I thought you had to be 18 to use this forum?

2. Yeah dude, no name calling is in the rules also.

What's the big deal ? Why can't you make a point without calling someone a name ?

It's not like you were banned... don't get your panties in a bunch.

3. yeah well youre a poop face.

hahaha

4. Not really a big deal, I just don't remember being told not to call someone a name since grade school. I mean, if someone is being a douche bag, why can't I call them a douche bag?

5. #5 RuseOfMetacarpi, Oct 1, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2008
    I'm sure if you were warned by a mod it was not because of some lame name, like calling someone a dork, geek, etc. If you were warned by a mod, it was warranted because you probably called someone a faggot or something similarly insulting. Don't complain, this is the mods/admins forum before it's yours, respect their decision and don't make a useless thread about, all you'll get is flamed.

plus, it's not about the name. Sure, douchebag isn't the worst in the book by any stretch, but there's a big difference between posting "Fine then, douchebag." in an unproductive manner versus saying "haha, you're such a douchebag, but yeah I'd do the same thing..." I don't know what your situation is, nor do I particularly care, just trying to explain.

6. Some dude was being a douche bag so I called him a douche bag. I feel I was in the right.

7. #8 trikky, Oct 1, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2008
    As it clearly states in the Forum Rules (that you obviously have not read), discussing the action of a Moderator or an Admin within the Grasscity boards is also against forum rules. You were given a warning. What's the big deal?

Feel free to PM ReformMaryJaneLaws if you have any questions regarding the actions of Moderators or Admins.

-Trikky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.