Name-calling

Discussion in 'General' started by Lavions, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Guys, I dont understand this rule, some peoples also me were warned abou this, can you give me some example? Thanks

2. ...how do you not know what name calling is? pretty sure they taught us that back in kingergarten.

3. just call me, robot santa

:cool:

4. cat licker!

5. You arrogant little toerag! Something like that.

6. Just discourse with other people like a decent human being and you'll never have to worry about it :wave:

7. I don't understand how you do not understand that rule.:cool:

8. Well....Fuck me.....

How do I moderate this one.:confused:..lmao...

9. Ban them every last one of them arrrrgghhhhhh

10. I was wondering that....:hello:

11. alright dude... welcome to the city..
    I read your life story posy and now understand you dont speak english very well...

But just to clarify my friend , speak nice to people, dont say mean things...
    And everything will be alright.....

12. Yoda for president and Wild Will for sheriff

13. I noticed your signature, and thought that if you understood that old saying you would have a fine example of how to view situations of conflict on the forums,"One's soldiers should not yell abuse at the enemy. An old saying goes: "Arouse a bee and it will come at you with the force of a dragon." -Takeda Nobushige (1525 - 1561)"

So as a bee bumbling around posting in threads if you're roused or abused on here, don't go be a dragon to the "abuser", just report it, and buzz along... If that makes any sense

14. hahaha nice shit man! +rep!:smoke:

15. and a name calling is like calling someone a silly willy!!

16. [​IMG]

All hail the Empire!

17. You mean kindergarten? No, I didn't learn much, was too busy getting molested.

18. [quote name='"SCMC"']

All hail the Empire![/quote]

Dog no way, Yoda would rape vader and if he needed help he had his sheriff wild will with his trusty colt 45 and vader in sight. Amurica

19. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Vader would smash!

[​IMG]