Name Brand glass.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by canabisk1ng, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Anyone ever hear of this brand? it's literally called Name Brand, supposedly the guy who started it used to blow for illadelph and left, this kid i know bought one the other month, only cost him 150 it was about 17 inches, and the bowlpiece had a glass screen built into it and the thing was one of the finest tubes i've ever hit. probably buying one sometime this summer myself :bongin:

2. I've heard of them and one cousin has an ash catcher by them. Looks nice as hell but I cant seem to find them anywhere around here. But then again, maybe I'm not looking that hard.

3. Heard of em, but thats it.

4. My friend had an 18 inch six arm straight tube, thing hit like a dream. He dropped it on a tile floor and the base broke, but the trees were fine. It didn't survive the second drop on the same floor though. Lol. Another friend had an ac from them and it was solid too. Nice glass, somewhat cheep, and not hard to find around me. I dig em =]

5. go for it. name brand is sick with it! class as fk too
    what tube does your friend have, just a straight tube?

6. some of their circ perc tubes have caught my eye

7. yea it was a 150 dollar straight tube and he also bought a carrying case and a like 65 dollar AC, got it all for like 250.

the tube was i'd say about 17 or 18 inches high, decently thick glass probably 5mm, diffused downstem, and a bowl that was pretty small but not too tiny, had a glass screen blown into it, the thing had literally no drag it cleared instantly and was smooth as fuck

8. thats awesome. sb makes some glass that does the job well.
    diffuses at low airflow and clears smooth
    clean them well and they look good around the home too

9. Yaeh I love their logos. Vary classy never had one in my hand in RL though. As for quality no idea. At least its not from china though right ^.^

10. I haven't heard anything bad about them. Not an SG but far from china.

11. Are you sure your not thinking of Left Coast glass? They were started by some kid who used to work for illadelph and stole their logo/ideas and dipped to the west coast to start his own company.

12. left coast and name brand are different

13. Great investagating showmegrass. Never would have thought that 2 companies with different names would be actual different companies.

14. I didn't need to investigate a thing considering I already knew. Sounds like your trying to be a smart ass about something but whatever, not worth my time

15. Man, you should be a detective! Who else on this earth would have known that I was being a smartass?

16. NameBrand pieces are sick. ITs really high class glass. Costs a fortune though. And i dont know where to find it.

17. really? i mean they are more on the expensive side but compared to brands like illadelph Roor and toro they're quite cheap around where i live.:smoke:

18. nahhh clay i'm definitely thinking of namebrand, the guy at gotham ( local headshop) told me and my friend that the guy who made name brand used to blow for illadelph, but hey, he could have just been trying to make a sale, although i will say based on the quality of the bong i completely believe it.

19. namebrand glass is a average glass company at best. there are better brands out there

20. no shit, but for the same price? i dont think so.