Name A Useless Superpower You Would Have

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by LemmeLightThat4U, May 16, 2014.

1. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. The power to play the most incredible music beyond the range of the human ear.
    Music for dogs perhaps?

• Like Like x 2
  3. The ability to teleport my turds directly into the closest toilet without the need to actually travel to the toilet.. Maybe

• Like Like x 2
  4. This reminds me of that movie Sky High, Disney I believe.

I would have the ability to melt plastic, but only silverware

Sent from my 0PM92 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. My power would be to have laser eyes, but the lasers would only activate when I would look at a coffee bean and only get hot enough to roast coffee beans to the perfect brewing temperature.

My other super power would be to get TeresaHC to stop asking to be my girlfriend.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Never get hungry so I don’t have to cook

7. The ability to shake exactly 2 aspirin out of a bottle

• Like Like x 2
  8. Be able to piss clean....

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Hahaha, that’s not useless! Haha

10. The ability to find uncharted islands.

11. Being able to drink sand

12. The ability to tell whether someone ate the booty or not.

13. Wow.. but that sounds beautiful.. not useless superpower..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Turds は
    なんですか? Do you mean poop? Hahaha, It’s a funny superpower

15. #295 Ariheartfeet, Feb 21, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
    Haha, A Useless Superpower I Would Have: Good old power to turn off the light just by thinking of it...
    Wait a minute.. yeah, I guess I grew up in a medium-low economic class,,for In my Hometown you know?..houses are poor and we don’t have lamps close to the beds you know? So it’s very annoying you have to turn off the light and walk blind through the darkness into your bed..
    haha, so this useless super power would do

16. I'd be the God of my dreams, no one would fuck with me while I sleep.

• Like Like x 2
  17. If you were God in dreams, I mean, if you were the God of your dreams, would you then.. wouldn’t you at least for a second be not only the God of your dreams but also the God of all of us inside your dream?.. I mean1: “If I was inside your dream then, our God would be only one right?.. I mean2: I’m sorry I’m not good for explanations..and even less when I’m high like now so I’m giving you as many examples as I can to see if one of them “resonates” with you, I’d love to hear your answers!, so:
    what would you do With “the world” in your hands?- if you were God? The world that you, being God, created on the first place: If you were My God then you could answer all my questions at that time, right? 1. Why did you create this world of suffering-happiness? Can you un-do the rules please and stop pain in this world? Please ? Could you?

18. This is the best possible world, without the experience of the negative we have no perspective for the experience of the positive. You don't feel love from a rock because a rock cannot express pain or love. To reduce pain and suffering it has to be by our own free will, collectively.

• Like Like x 1
  19. You make it sound so easy: as though “free will” and “collectively” could possibly combine-“go together”?
    But I liked your explanation about the rock; problem lays on my “opposite perspective” I certainly can feel love for a rock, so what if in my personal world I could “feel love back from the rock? Like when you feel love back from your dog.. I like the way you make me think about all the possible perspectives: then If I can feel pain caused by a rock, can I cause pain to the rock?..what if the rock felt same pain as me when we hit each other”?...hehe, sorry too high