Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Name a strain

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by StarBuded420, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Hey can anyone name a few strains that offer a very creative high yet a very laughy high.

I like the "cheese" strain and "satori". Cheese offers a very laughy high, and satori offers a very creative high. Unfortunately I cannot find something that resembles both of these highs in one. Please help

2. cross them and grow ur own

3. Not experienced enough to cross my own. I want to but it'll be a while before i even get to grow.

4. Maybe try some Trainwreck or Super Silver Haze or possibly Alaskan Thunderfuck. Trainwreck gives me a very strong cerebral creative high with a great euphoria. Super Silver Haze gives a dreamy head effect with a nice body glow. And ATF is very strong and produces a very vivid and energetic high.

5. Thanks for the suggesstions. I do actually currently have trainwreck and Super Silver Haze in my stash.
    Trainwreck for some reason got me really sleepy. Super Silver Haze is amazing, made me laugh hardcore but i didnt feel to creative.

I've absolutely got to try ATF