Naked pics, no chance of sex? WTF

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TJay, Aug 23, 2011.

1. So I was on facebook today and this girl starts talking to me. It takes me a few minutes to figure out who she is because I never called her by her real name in high school. I always called her Jenny because she looked like a Jenny to me. I always kind of had a thing for her, but I was living with my girlfriend for the majority of my senior year so I never really made a move.

I'm back home for a few months until I can find a decent apartment so I figured i'd see where I can get with this chick. One hour later I have 7 different nude pictures of her and she looks amazing now. Once she'd sent me a picture of herself fully nude I figured I had a chance and getting some so I asked her about hanging out.

She tells me that she has to babysit her neighbors kids tonight and that her boyfriend would not want us hanging out........

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Help me understand the mindfuck that just occured inside my brain.

2. tell her that u will have to send her boyfriend some pics unless she fuks u lol

3. ^^ LOL. thats your only option

4. I wouldn't fuck around with her on the sly. Bad karma will follow.

5. This. It pays off to be a dick sometimes. :)

6. Haven't texted her in about an hour and she sends me a text saying. "It's never gonna happen". Bitchhhhhh....:mad:

7. Shit dude i would be askin then why the fuck you send me pictures like she is huge tease i guess but if you can beat her boyfriend in a fight i would just say fuck it and go for it just my opinion.

8. Ask her why she led you on.

9. Bros > Hoes

True fact. Although he isn't your bro, he is somebodies bro. Remember Karma is a bitch.

10. soz just have to say this......pics or it didnt happen!

11. Not even teased, he was led on. :cool:

Sucks OP, but find some better pussy and smash that. ;)

12. Been playin it like a boss text message style. She spammed me with a couple texts because I ignored her bitchy remarks.

13. Since shes just teasing you and mainly just fucking around with you. Its time to share her pictures to the world. NO ONE FUCKS WITH OP!

14. yea yea yea, let me check her facebook profile and find out how old she actually is before you guys start whippin your dicks out in this thread.

15. Turn that mind fuck into a fuck fuck fuck.

16. #18 TJay, Aug 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2011
    Yea I was wrong about how old this girl was...so since prison is not an option. I'll let nate dogg sit in for her nudie pics.

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out
    Till my legs give out, cant shut my mouth.
    Till the smoke clears out and my high wear out
    Ima rip this shit till my bong collapse.
    Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out
    Till my legs give out, cant shut my mouth.
    Till the smoke clears out and my high wear out
    Ima rip this shit till my bong collapse

17. Mindfuck......= Women...:(