Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

naked mango juice??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by djwade1234, Sep 26, 2010.

1. ok so im sure most of us have heard that if you eat mangos 30min before you smoke you will get higher. well i dont have any mangoes but i ahev the mango juice by NAKED and its says on the bottle it has 1 1/4 mangos worth of mango puree in it... should have the same effect no?, anyone else do this instead of finding the real fruit?

2. yes, my mango intake is through juice most of the time. I use 38% mango nectar with no additives like high fructose corn syrup and it works just as well as the fruit if I drink a big tall glass.

Even if I stop smoking weed though in the future, mango juice will always be my favorite:smoke:

3. Does it not get called "nectar" where you guys are from?
    As for the effects with weed...I actually only tried this a little while ago, got some mango nectar, not even fresh, the type you can buy off the shelf...had about a half a glass of it and yeah I have to say got pretty messed up...
    Would like to try with an actual mango at some point though.

4. is there someone else here that I dont know about?:smoke:

5. eating mangoes pretty much make mids feel like dank to me. i feel no differences with actual dank tho, maybe my high is longer, but never higher.

but yea. mango juice works just fine. i get mine from a caribbean store.

6. Mangos are fucking tasty.

That is all.