Nails and torches

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Dabmaster24, Jul 18, 2016.

1. Hey guy just wanted to know if I could get a titanium or glass nail and a torch at my local headshop and if I can how much for both I live in cali and was just trying to find out so I can save up please and thanks

2. Yes, you can definitely get a nail and a torch at probably any headshop in Cali. Glass nails will run about 5-15 bucks, a good Ti nail (make sure it is a brand name grade 2 Ti nail so you know it is safe) which will probably run 55-80 or so. As for a torch, headshops will probably mark them up, get the $30 torch from Bed Bath and Beyond that is supposed to be used for Creme Brulee, Works like a charm

• Like Like x 1
  3. I would get a glass banger which can be anywhere from 30-200 and the advantage of getting a torch at your smoke shop would be many of them (like vector) come with warranties and will replace your torch (if you use it a lot it will break) but you could also order online and possibly get it cheaper

4. go to Walmart for torch, I use ronson. was 14.99 and been using for over 2 years. can buy a nail on dhgate.com for 10-20 bucks.

• Like Like x 1
  5. and get titanium over glass.... can never get a glass to give me that same huge rip without crackin the glass lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ti nails in the 10-20 range off dhgate can almost be guaranteed to not be Grade 2 Titanium, and I certainly would not be dabbing off anything questionable. If you go ti, get a brand name like Highly Educated so you know what you are getting is safe to use.

• Like Like x 1
  7. go with the cheaper blue propane torch...i had the butane oen and was refilling it way too often. i grabbed the blue propane torch from lowes for like 9$ and its lasted a year.

• Like Like x 1
  8. If you're smoking for the "medical" purpose buy a quartz banger, or if you don't care about terps and just want a heap of smoke by all get titanium

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  9. I definitely don't get heaps of smoke off my Ti Nail, it vapes pretty damn well. I will give you the taste on a quartz banger will definitely be better, but my ti nail still works damn well, especially with an enail

10. Yes that!^^
    I was goodwill hunting and found one on the shelf without a price. I asked the manager and he said $1.99! I've had it for two years right meow and Its still going strong! Everything still works. I bought one at my headshop for $35 and the lock broke the first month, the igniter stopped working a couple weeks after that, and after 4-5 months it was done working completely

• Like Like x 1
  11. So Ti over Quartz? i Have several Quartz nails 2 of which are differenty style bangers (Grail and the Typical Banger) had ceramic, only thing i haven't had yet is Titanium, Been curious about the difference

12. Ehh it's alright, my nail doesn't hold heat as well as my quartz but it's probably because the metal is thin. You have to get good titanium or u risk bad juju

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  13. bad juju and health issues. Titanium is one thing I don't F around with, I just get a Highly Educated Nail and know I am getting something that isn't unsafe to dab off.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thanks for the reply guys totally forgot about this thread and i got a ti nail off ruffhouse and a vector torch