Nag Champa

Discussion in 'General' started by OneLoveRasta, Jul 26, 2007.

1. Man I love this stuff. I had heard good things on GC about it, so I said fuck it and placed an order on some. It came today and it lived up to its reputation. Its a must have if you like incense. However, I dont only want one type of incense, so if anyone could give me some recomendations on what incense smells good, it'd be appreciated.

2. Try to find jasmin stick incense, and Dragons Blood and cannabis scent smells really good too.

3. My headshop just has like fifteen different types for like ten cents apiece, so you can get like five of everything

But Super Hit is a crazy incense, too

4. Nag Champa is the best, hands down, ever.

Liquid Blues Kaleidascope Dreams is good too though.

5. dont stop at the incence. nag champa also has body soap and body oil/cologne type stuff. i smell like a headshop all day!

6. Yeah Dragon's Blood is alright. It kind of reminds me of something I'd smell at a Renaissance fair. There is a kind called Blend 22 that is excellent as well (these two scents are usually in with all the other assorted scents like vanilla, orange etc)

If you can find it, Root Beer is an excellent scent as well :)

7. I just went and got opium (incense, not the drug)
    I dont recommend it.

8. ewww, you hippies, yuck.

9. Probably my favorite brand of incense.. I haven't yet tried the soap.

10. I haven't had any luck finding incense that smells like coffee. Suggestions?

11. the soap is great. i got a whole bunch of random nag stuff when i bought one of the large bricks of nag champa off of ebay years back. i should get a few bars...

i do like essential essence brand of incense. they've got several nice scents but they're a little more expensive. 15 sicks for 4 dollar or around that.

12. I just found a lot of five different NC soap bars on Ebay. Only eight bucks, so I might jump on it.

[​IMG]

13. wow. i wonder how the beauty soap smells like

14. Anyone ever tried 420 Brand incense? You can get them at Spencers..

15. I tried it a few years ago and found it to be no better than their generic brand incense. The cover acts as a kind of 'placebo', if you will, to give you the effect of a different scent. I couldn't tell the difference at all.