N64

Discussion in 'General' started by Lord_voltan, Jul 17, 2007.

1. I don't normally do this but........
    I AM A MARIO KART 64 GOD!

Man what a great system, right?
    I busted out my N64 tonight and owned my roommate and his friends in the kart, and to a lesser degree at smash bros.

Here are some other games I was sweet at(the lower you go the less sweet I was.)
    Smash Bros.
    F-Zero X
    Goldeneye
    Perfect Dark
    Diddykong racing
    Mario Party 3

This made my night, I have never been so happy from playing an old system..:)

I'm looking for a way to play n64 on the internet. anyone have any ideas?

2. There are some N64 emulators out there, but you need a really nice computer to use them. I never managed to get any roms to play well on my computer except for Starfox 64.

(I only play roms that I already own in cartridge form.)

3. Goldeneye was, and still is, an awesome game. The N64 was a pretty good console, but I was looking for RPGs and sadly, Nintendo did not know how to deliver. They like to make stupid, and costly, mistakes. Hopefully, that will change.

Hempress, what are the specs of your computer?

4. AMD Sempron
    1.40GHz,448MB RAM

I have no idea what sound cards or video cards I have. My boyfriend built our computer.

5. I run Project 64 and it works fine on my off-brand-discount laptop.

6. Your system should be very powerful compared to the N64. You should have little problems. Try a different emulator... Like the one Lord_Voltan suggested (unless that is what you already have). You can also try updating your video card drivers. *shrugs* Let me know more about your system if possible.

7. ah.. theres nothing like going back to my preteen days blowing squirrels heads apart with a sniper rifle in conkers bad fur day. Or eating uga's in the coliseum.

[​IMG]

8. Goldeneye was awseome..Super Smash Bros. best stoned game ever