n00b.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by sykosprite, Jan 6, 2012.

1. #1 sykosprite, Jan 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2012
    what's up everyone... I'm new, clearly.

I'm 22, live in NY, and, obviously, I love to smoke. I smoked all throughout high school but didn't like it much with the exception of a few times. this is because I'm a pretty anxious person, and I needed to really get used to it and ease myself into it. I smoked for the first time in a long time last year, before the first part of the last Harry Potter movie came out (which was.... really good high, just saying), and although it was a bit too intense, I forced myself to not give up.

The results have been wonderful experiences with weed ever since. That's not to say I haven't bugged out a bit, felt weird, etc. but I've been learning to manage it much better. I have a lot more control over it.

what else... I'm an English major and I love writing/reading, been playing piano since I was 5, love music, music theory... And I'm a huge gamer, anime and comic nerd. :) but I won't get too into my other interests... I can go on forever. :eek:

well, that's about it. Looking forward to trying the new mini-bong tomorrow that I picked up tonight. I hope it hits smooth... getting kind of tired of my sub par tiny little bowl...

2. ten people are going to knock on your posts door, and tell you not to talk about drugs other than weed.

3. Sorry! Edited.

4. I am a h4xor, welcome to Grass City!