Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

N00b Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tom2The E420, Feb 2, 2010.

1. Marijuana terminology changes all the time so I get a little bit confused sometimes. I'm talking to my buddy and he said he has "headies" for about 35-40 an eighth. What in the blue hell is headies??

2. headies is usually like the lower end of the best weed a dealer can get

3. Worth the price?

4. thats your call man. if it looks dank i would say yes but if it looks like just a good name for not so good weed i'd pass on it

5. Thanks for the help

6. Oddly enough in my area Headies is the word for Sativa bc of the clean head highs/

7. ur area any where around upstate NY?

8. headies is the most common good weed here in virginia....its usually pretty dank with red hairs, small crystals and lime green color to it.

9. A good rule of thumb for headies is that they dont have seeds and they definitely aren't compressed if your boy's green has either of these qualities then he is taking you for a sucker. BTW headies cost 50-60 an 1/8th in florida.

10. same here.

11. hahaha i live in upstate ny too

12. No shit, know where Binghamton is?

13. dude thats def a good deal if its what he says it is. new york has some redic prices. people sell reggies for 40 a eighth

btw do you go to SUNY Bing?

14. around here headies = dank. No one uses dank around here just headies, and trust me the shit i get qualify as dank, we just call it headies.

15. Not anymore.