Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

N00b question

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Phatso, Aug 2, 2007.

1. Now, someone, please tell me if this is against the rules, because I'm not entirely sure if eBay is considered a "competitor", but if it is, just close this thread.

Now... Anyone who's experienced with eBay, know how to efficiently find any "waterpipes"? I'm lookin and just can't find. But I've only tried "waterpipes" and brand names, turned up nothing.

2. ebay outlaws paraphernalia sales. if you look under tobacconist category on there you should find something.

3. That's exactly it. I know people who've bought paraphernalia off their and it's labeled as like, glass art and shit.

4. its a gray area. ive been on ebay sellin shit for years. ive seen some vapes and bongs but not too often, they try to regulate and not allow that shit on there. your better off buying one at a store for cash. no trace

5. Amen.

6. I would feel kinda weird buying someone elses bong... god knows where it's been.

7. That's what alcohol is for =D

8. i bought a valconoe off ebay but they dont sell glass pipes

9. do you not have a local headshop?

10. yeah, i also bought my volcano off ebay. good deal : )