Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

N00b question: where the heck do you get it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CommieNerd, Oct 11, 2010.

1. I'm thinking of growing but until I decide on that, how do I get my hand on some cannibus to try? I know some people in WA who have it but are scared to mail me any. I dont need a fine or jail time either. I've never tried it, and really want to both for rec and for medical reasons. So how do I go about this?

Posted using my ossim EVO 4G and Tapatalk.

2. Go to a doctor. Get a recommend for a medical card. Get your card. Go to a dispensary/producer. Get medicated.

3. ^that. or maybe just listen around at work? i work in a kitchen, its a fairly new job ive been there 3 weeks and ive heard many many people talking about weed. just keep your ears open maybe youll make a new friend who smokes...

4. Live in Texas, won't happen for a loooooong time, need to move, until then how?
    So far, no one at my work has said anything about it. Most are reserved about their personal lives and being video editors , we don't talk much. I feel like such a prude when it comes to this, and I was hesitant to come out and ask. I've lurked on several weed forums and people who ask these kinds of questions are usually boxed in as fuzz and never spoken to again. We want to move to WA but until then, we are kinda out here alone.

5. That's the only "legal" advice I can give you. Asking for hook-ups on GC is against the rules.

6. Omg! That's not what I'm trying to do. Look, most people come across it at some point early on, usually in high school or college. I never did. The only time I have ever been best it was right before my brain surgery in WA, I was in a van, traveling down the freeway, and it was in the car somewhere. I have, in every sense of the word, NO EXPERIENCE with the stuff. At all. I don't even know how to find people WITH EXPERIENCE because I don't fit into "that crowd", or at least what we are taught is that crowd. That's all, friend. Not asking for a hook up. Just that I don't know jack about any of this.

Posted using my ossim EVO 4G and Tapatalk.

7. Hey here is a long thread about finding weed in your city: http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/139132-how-find-pot-new-city.html

Or try this website: WeBeHigh.com - Worldwide Marijuana Travel Guide With Marijuana Prices, Spots & Legalization Status

Go for a walk around your city and go people watching. If someone looks like your "typical stoner" approach them, say hi, start a conversation and try and slip in that you are lookin for some green. Maybe just tell them your situation, you might have just found a smoking buddy (depending on the person). It wont hurt to try, will it?

8. Go volunteer with any marijuana legalization group. You can do useful work, meet stoners and make new friends.:)

9. Thanks both of you! This is great! This is exactly what I was looking for
    :hello::D

10. Ask your friends. Everybody knows Somebody who knows somebody who has weed.

If you have no friends, go to a local convienent store and look for people buying papers, dutchs, anything pot realted. Or hangout infront of a headshop if theres one near. Dont look sketchy. Smoke a cigarette if you smoke, and just politely ask someone who looks likke they would have weed. Say " hey man, do you know where I could get some bud?".