N-G-W.com 1/2 black/blue hose is TOXIC PLEASE READ!!!

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by u.g.u, Sep 20, 2010.

1. Look familiar

Attached Files:

2. thanks for the heads up

3. #4 u.g.u, Sep 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2010
    So I had a meeting with my lawyer today we decieded to proceed with the case. Even though they threatened us with FEDERAL LAW. whatever this is about proving a point. DON'T SELL TOXIC PRODUCTS.

4. So my buddy that owns a shop in town called NGW today and asked them about returning his inventory of tube. And what they were planning on doing about it. Their response was they had the tube tested by an expert and found it was not toxic enough to kill plants. So they will continue selling the tube. He told them that he can personly atest for at least 30 rooms that he also saw with his own eyes. The guy really had nothing to say at that point. Even said fuck those guys they going to loose in court. Bring it on assholes.

5. Just a heads up.
    NGW has began distributing new tube with no packaging and no writing on the tube what so ever. I have not had a chance to have it tested yet, I just received a new roll yesterday. But be on the look out. I would only use general hydro or hydro farm since those are both marked and has been proved safe.