N Deficiency ?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Mirvs, Jul 4, 2010.

1. I came home tonight and my jaw dropped. It's been flawless so far. It looks like a completely different plant in less than 24 hours.

I'm in week 3 of flower. PH last watering was 6.4. FFOF soil. I'd been alternating between Molasses and Big Bud. Last watering was 3 days ago.

I immediately watered it with distilled, got it's run off PH to 6.7.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Did I misdiagnose? If so what is it, but regardless what steps do I need to take.

2. is seems more excess or lack of water than any deficency. A minor N could be ocurring, nothing alarming.

If the pot seems heavy, it´s excess of water. Than the best you could do is wait longer for it to recover, and even longer to water it again. If it feels light, you may add some water, and in 20 or so minutes your plant will be up and running again.

3. agreed ^
    with what you said i would think she's needin a drink!

4. How much Big Bud are you giving her?

Looks more like over-watering, but without knowing the dosage, can't say for certain.

5. It must have been under watered.

Last night when I got in I couldn't stay up longer, but I noticed this morning after watering that she perked back up.

That's pretty wild, I was watering every 2 days and yesterday I let it go to a third. I'm really surprised by that.

Thanks everyone +rep'd