Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MZ Vaporizer + EHLE Bong = Awesomeness

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aero18, Jan 22, 2010.

1. #1 aero18, Jan 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2010
    Of the five vaporizers that I own, the MyrtleZap is definitely my favorite. Being the most efficient vape on the market, it is able to get me very stoned off of .025 grams. That means that a gram can last me 40 full sessions.

The 100 mL EHLE is a superb bong to use with the vape. It doesn't have as much surface area for the vapor to condense as larger bongs do, and in the end, be wasted. Also, the price of the piece is great! It is only $44 for great german glass! :D

This provides really smooth tokes and a killer taste. I'd recommend the combination to anyone who is looking for a very efficient and pleasurable vaping experience. :smoking:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]